Current Affairs 9th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Current Affairs 9th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers: Here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs for the 9th October 2017 along with Question and Answers. Candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs for the whole day can check this post to get the data. By Working Out on the Quiz you can expertise on some topics through which you can get a hold on the knowledge. By Practicing more Quiz’s which we are going to update every day eventually the Candidates get the insight about the Current Happenings. And also Candidates can always come back and retake the Exam by which they can rectify the mistakes which they are doing in the attempts. Practice more to boost up the Confidence.
Today in the Current Affairs Quiz we are giving the Questions on the funding, Banking, and Finance, credit line, medical conference, World Dental Show 2017, headquarters, hostage, Norwegian Nobel Committee, International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, Navy Chief, International Affairs, 20-year-old trade embargo, State Government Affairs, FICCI, MoU, Steering Committee meeting, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, FIFA U-17, Sports, ISRO, Kaziranga National Park, Union government, PBD 2018 and other topics that are currently trending. And also another Beneficial Factor is that the Contenders can even attempt the Quiz and can check their Answers through which they can improve their Knowledge. So without getting late the Candidates who are enthusiastic about the Current Affairs 9th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers can check the below where you can find the Quiz Questions and after Responding to the Questions also check the Answers along with the Explanation immediately. To get Updates of Daily Current Affairs, Check our website site often as we will upload the Current Affairs Every Day.
Start Current Affairs 9th October 2017 Quiz
1. Which bank has announced to give a $500 million as debt and equity funding for private infrastructure projects in Asia-Pacific countries?
A. World Bank
B. New Development Bank
C. Asian Development Bank
D. PTA Bank
2. India would give USD 195 million credit line to which of the following country?
3. A three-day international medical conference, held in which of the following place?
4. The international exhibition ‘World Dental Show 2017’ has opened in which city?
B. New Delhi
5. Defence Institute of Advanced Technology is headquartered in ________
6. Which city to host the first-ever conference of Partner NGOs?
C. New Delhi
7. The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the Nobel _______ Prize for 2017 to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN).
8. Zafar Mahmood Abbasi, ________ New Navy Chief
9. The United States has lifted its 20-year-old trade embargo against which nation?
10. Who is the new Governor of Meghalaya?
A. Yamuna Prasad
B. Ramgopal Mishra
C. Ganga Prasad
D. Raghubir Mehta
11. Who is new Director of FICCI for the UK?
A. Sunil Singh
B. Siddharth Patel
C. Rohit Saxena
D. Param Shah
12. Vijaya Bank on October 6, 2017, signed a MoU with which oil and gas company for digital payments with BHIM/ UPI?
A. Indian Oil Corporation
B. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
D. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
13. India held its first ever Joint Steering Committee meeting with which nation on 6 October 2017?
14. Sanjay Gandhi National Park is in which of the following state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
15. The opening matches of the 2017 FIFA U-17 match was held in _______.
B. New Delhi
16. Who of the following is the captain of Australia cricket team?
A. Steve Smith
B. Michael Clark
C. Kim Hughes
D. Barry Allen
17. ISRO is all set to set up the exclusive research facility in which of the following place?
18. Kaziranga National Park is in which of the following state?
19. The Union government has set up a study group to examine the problems of people along IB, LOC in J&K. Who will head the team?
A. Rina Mitra
B. Sunil Ajmera
C. Ajit Doval
D. Rajiv Kumar
20. Who of the following is going to lead govt delegation to PBD 2018 in Singapore?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Narendra Modi
D. Sushma Swaraj
Like and Share this Quiz With Friends so that even they can Practice. Come Back Daily to get more Quiz related to the Current Affairs. Also, let us know if you are having any issues regarding the Quiz we will try to solve it as early as possible. Visit our www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more faster and Accurate updates.
All The Best 🙂