Current Affairs 10th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Current Affairs 10th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are given in the post. All the aspirants who are searching for Daily Current Affairs can utilize this post to improve their skills and knowledge related to the current happenings. Our team has collected various topics and news by researching a lot. And we concluded all the topics in this post by framing them into question and answer. Soon after answering the questions candidates can even find the right answer soon after the question without searching much. As we all daily come across many people who are looking for the Current Affairs for their preparation for Various Entrance Tests and Recruitment Examinations.
In today’s Current Affairs 10th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers quiz are going to keep questions related to the Asian Boxing Championships, World’s Top City for International, UNESCO, Technology and Innovation Support Centre, Grant Thornton’s International Business Report, Vietnam, AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship, Union Government, launches, elections, Organic World Congress, Central Board of Excise and Customs, Coal india,Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App, 17th formation day, International Affairs, Tax Avoidance Protocol, campaigns, goods and services tax, sports, currency and much more information. Check the Quiz which we have given below
1. Mary Kom on November 8, 2017, won the Asian Boxing Championships by defeating ________.
A. Chen Zihe
B. Tomie Okawa
C. Fujie Eguchi
D. Hyang Mi Kim
2. Which city is World’s Top City for International Visits recently?
B. Hong Kong
3. UNESCO on November 9, 2017 included which city as part of its Creative Cities Network for its rich musical tradition?
4. Which place India Technology and Innovation Support Centre to come up soon in Chennai?
5. According to the Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR), what is the rank of India in the ‘business optimism’ index in the September quarter?
6. Typhoon ________ with winds speed of up to 90 kmph is the 12th major storm to hit Vietnam in the year 2017.
D. Storm Talas
7. Which is the official mascot of the 2017 AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship?
B. Pan Pan
D. Bhin Bhin
8. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to continuously monitor the solutions to air pollution?
A. Bhure Lal committee
B. Sunita Narain committee
C. C.K Mishra committee
D. Harsh Vardhan committee
9. Recently, in which country Bank of China formally launched its operations with its first branch?
C. Sri Lanka
10. Which state became the first to use EVMs with VVPAT machines on all booths during assembly elections?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
11. Which country will host the Organic World Congress (OWC) 2017?
12. The Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) under Union Finance Ministry has increased import duty on wheat to 20% from ————–.
13. Name the app launched by Coal india aimed at benefitting customers of the company that are being supplied coal by road.
A. ‘Grahak Sadak Koyna Vitaran App’
B. ‘Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App’
C. ‘Grahak Sadak Sankalp Vitaran App’
D. ‘Grahak Sadak Koyla Vikalp App’
14. Which of the following state celebrated the 17TH formation day with many events held across the state?
15. Joko Widodo is the President of which country?
16. With Which country Indian Government Notifies Tax Avoidance Protocol recently?
A. New Zealand
17. Which bank to launch public awareness campaign through SMSes?
A. Reserve bank of India
B. Dena Bank
C. Canara bank
D. Bank of India
18. A committee of government officials headed by _________ has started a review of the laws governing goods and services tax (GST) to remove glitches.
A. Sanjay Kumar
B. M Vinod Kumar
C. Rajiv Jain
D. Pankaj Patel
19. Narsingh Yadav is related to which sports?
20. What is the currency of Vietnam?
A. Vietnamese Dollar
B. Vietnamese Franc
C. Vietnamese Lek
D. Vietnamese Dong