Current Affairs 11th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Are you checking for Current Affairs 11th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? then this article for you. Like every day today, we have come up with the Daily Current Affairs for the sake of the people who have been surfing the net for the Current Affairs for 11th November 2017. As we all know these days most of the organizations and institutions are framing their recruitment rounds and entrance tests based on the current happening due to which the aspirants are now searching for the Current Affairs Quiz 2017. And if you are willing to take the previous quiz of this month then you need to check the Current Affairs Quiz November 2017. Our team has done a lot of research and gathered some interesting and current happenings. And for the convenience of the aspirants, we have given the Current Affairs Quiz in Question and Answers Format. Soon after answering the question you can find the solution. So this will be an added advantage for candidates. Now check this article further to know more about the Current Affairs 11th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers.
In today’s Quiz, the contenders are going to find some topics related to the three-day Organic World Congress, International Film Festival Goa, State Assembly, Police Protection Bill, UAE’s second-largest lender, digital wallet, Banking and Finance, National Entrepreneurship Award, Russian Film Days, National Affairs, UN body executive board, UNESCO, Nordic-Baltic youth film festival, Union Government, International Affairs, anti-doping disciplinary panel, NASA, digital environment, Price Stabilisation Fund, Jnanpith Award, Airline of the Year for 2018, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, Federal bank, State Government Affairs and other Topics. Are you willing to start your quiz? then please check out the quiz which we have given below
Start Current Affairs 11th November 2017 Quiz
1. The 2017 three-day Organic World Congress will be held in _______.
2. In which film festival Baahubali The Conclusion film to be screened?
A. International Film Festival Goa
B. Chennai Film Festival
C. Jaipur Film Festival
D. International Film Festival Kerala
3. Which State Assembly passes Police Protection Bill?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. West Bengal
4. UAE’s second-largest lender, Emirates NBD has opened its first Indian branch in which of the given cities?
5. IDFC Bank has partnered with which digital wallet firm to launch a co-branded virtual prepaid card?
6. Who has been honored with the 2017 National Entrepreneurship Award under Mentor (Government) Category?
A. Sheetal Salve
B. Renu Swarup
C. Prahalad Sharma
D. Pankaj Gupta
7. The 3rd edition of international film festival “Russian Film Days” in India has started in which city?
8. India has been re-elected as the member of which UN body executive board?
9. The 2017 Nordic-Baltic youth film festival will be held in ________.
A. New Delhi
10. The Union Government has revised what rules for Central Government Employees incorporating the accepted recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission?
A. Loan Application
B. House Building Advance
D. Leave Applicatio
11. Who resigned British Minister post recently?
A. Suresh Kumar
B. Dinesh Raj
C. Vijay Prakash
D. Priti Patel
12. Who has been included in the anti-doping disciplinary panel?
A. Vinay Lamba
B. Kunjarani Devi
C. Virender Sehwag
D. All of the above
13. Who joins forces with NASA to develop flying taxis?
D. NTL Taxi
14. Business leaders in which city expressed the highest confidence in their digital environment in a recent survey?
B. New Delhi
15. The Price Stabilisation Fund (PSF) was created by the govt in 2015 with a corpus of
A. Rs 500 cr
B. Rs 1000 cr
C. Rs 1500 cr
D. Rs 2000 cr
16. Who has won the Jnanpith Award for the year 2017?
A. Sonam Dhilon
B. Krishna Sobti
C. Punam Kumari
D. Sohini Kapoor
17. Which Airline has been named as the Airline of the Year for 2018?
A. Air India
B. Air Asia
C. Air New Zealand
D. Singapore Airlines
18. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has made mandatory the linkage of Aadhaar number to insurance policies. Who is the chairman of IRDAI?
A. Rahul Kumar
B. Ajay Tyagi
C. Rajnish Kumar
19. Federal bank is headquartered at __________
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Tamil Nadu
20. Who is the CEO of the IDFC Bank?
A. Aditya Puri
B. G. Sreeram
C. Sanjeev Mishra
D. Rajiv Lall
Hope the Quiz is quite interesting to you all. For more such updates and notifications check Govt jobs 2017.
All The Best 🙂