Current Affairs 14th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Current Affairs 14th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are given in this article. People searching for the Daily Current Affairs can get them from this article. Follow this post until the end where you can find Questions and Answers of the Current Happenings. Here we are proving the Current Affairs Quiz in Question and Answer Format. So after answering a question, you can check the answer immediately. You can even recheck the quiz in your leisure time so that you can do even better next time. The more you practice the more you can perform well. Want to know the topics we are including in the quiz then take look here. In this quiz, we are comprising questions on topics like Biaras Small Hydro Power Project, sixth China-India Forum meet, Tenth World title, India Youth Development Index and Report 2017, Country’s Most Polluted City, IBSF World Billiards Championship, Football Federation, traditional Lavi Fair, International Affairs, National Education Day, Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation, title, National Affairs, JSW-CCI International Squash Circuit title, capitals, All India Football Federation and Much more. Now take the Test and check your capability.
Are you are tired of searching for the Current Affairs 14th November 2017 Quiz? Then your search ended in a right place. Here in this article, we are giving the information about the Current Affairs Quiz which is collected and bundled up here to help the aspirants who are preparing for the Government Jobs or the Entrance Tests. Candidates can take the test and check their knowledge. And also by taking this Current Affairs Quiz aspirants can even improve extend their limit grip over the current happenings. So if you have been searching for the Current Affairs lately then this post is for you. Without wasting much time check out this post completely and improve your skills and command over the Current Affairs.
Start Current Affairs 14th November 2017 Quiz
1. The Biaras Small Hydro Power Project (SHP) is located in _______.
B. Himachal Pradesh
C. Jammu and Kashmir
2. The sixth China-India Forum meet was held in ________.
3. Who remains undefeated and claims tenth World title ?
A. Teddy Riner
B. Naresh Kumar
C. Suresh Raj
D. Arnold Raicer
4. Which union minister has released India Youth Development Index and Report 2017?
A. Prakash Javadekar
B. Smriti Irani
C. Maneka Gandhi
D. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
5. Which city Tops The List of Country’s Most Polluted City recently?
6. Who has won the 2017 IBSF World Billiards Championship?
A. Pankaj Advani
B. Rupesh Shah
C. Mike Russell
D. Peter Gilchrist
7. Who among the given has been appointed as the Ombudsmen of All India Football Federation (AIFF) to formulate the constitution?
A. Narayan Das
B. Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
C. Bhaskar Ganguly
D. Nikhil Pujari
8. The 2017 traditional Lavi Fair has started in which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
9. Borut Pahor recently won a second term as the President of which nation?
10. The National Education Day is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of which of the following ?
A. Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
B. Dr. B R Ambedkar
C. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
D. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
11. What is the theme of Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (APEC) summit held in Vietnam?
A. Creating New Dynamism, Fostering a Shared Future
B. Building Inclusive Economies, Building a Better World
C. Quality Growth and Human Development
D. Shaping the Future through Asia-Pacific Partnership
12. Which title was won by the Leander Paes and Purav Raja recently?
A. FIFA cup title
B. French open title
C. Knoxville Challenger men’s doubles title
D. 2017 ATP Tour
13. Which of the state government and its neighbouring West Bengal will organize a joint security exercise named as ‘Sagar Kavach’ to further tighten the existing coastal security mechanism along the 630-km long coastline?
C. Andhra Pradesh
14. The government has raised the maximum amount that a Central government employee can borrow from the government for house-building to Rs. _________ from the earlier Rs.7.5 lakh.
A. 15 lakh
B. 25 lakh
C. 30 lakh
D. 35 lakh
15. Fire has destroyed the oldest archaeological site located in which country?
16. Name the Senior journalist who worked for the Samachar Bharti and PTI-Bhasha for long period of time, died recently.
A. Birendra Sanghi
B. Nidhi Kirti Bista
C. Virendra Sanghi
D. Kirti Nidhi Bista
17. Who has won the JSW-CCI International Squash Circuit title?
A. Saurav Ghosal
B. Ritwik Bhattacharya
C. Siddharth Suchit
D. Rakesh Kumar
18. What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
19. Late Ashok Khale was associated with which sports?
20. Name the President of All India Football Federation.
A. Himanta Bishwa Sarma
B. Vinod Rai
C. Praful Patel
D. Narayana Ramachandran
For more Current Affairs November 2017. Hope the info given in this article is sufficient and useful for the people who are looking for the Current Affairs Quiz. For more such updates follow our site Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly as we are updating Current Affairs quiz daily.
All The Best 🙂