Current Affairs 15th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Searching for Current Affairs 15th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? check this latest post where you can find the Quiz Questions on Current Happenings. Utilize this quiz for your preparation. As many of the aspirants are preparing for various recruitment tests and entrance tests, all such contenders are looking for Current Affairs Daily. So we have come up with a solution to provide every day Current Affairs in Quiz Format. And for the convenience of the candidates, at the advanced level, we have given this Current Affairs 15th November 2017 Quiz in Question and Answer Format. All you have to do is check the question and guess the correct answer. If you are not sure you can even refer the Answer right after the question which is also an added benefit for the candidates going through quiz as this will definitely relive the participants from surfing the internet for the correct solutions / Answers. Carry on with this article until end to find more interesting things.
So If you are willing to take previous quizzes of this November 2017? then please check current affairs Quiz November 2017. In this post we have given questions on topics like Indian Railways, US Ambassador to India, Initiatives, International Film Festival of India, Indian Sportswoman of the Year, Indian Sports Honours (ISH) 2017, CriSidEx, MoU, South Asia Economic Summit, security exercise, UNESCO, International Affairs, World Diabetes Day, hostage, Importance of the day, Tribal Entrepreneurship Summit, Asian Bankers Association summit, India International Trade Fair, National Affairs, Minister of Women and Child Development, Meeting, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Economic Leader’s, State Affairs, Brazilian Grand Prix title, inauguration, International Road Federation and other topics. Are you excited? then start your quiz immediately.
Start Current Affairs 15th November 2017 Quiz
1. The Indian Railways will launch Project ____ in January 2018 to upgrade the skill sets of its 13 lakh-strong workforces.
2. Who is sworn in as new US Ambassador to India?
A. Kenneth Juster
B. Victor James
C. George Andrews
D. Bill Clinton
3. The first Project under the PM Ladakh Renewable Energy Initiative was commissioned in which of the following places?
4. Who Resigns as Jury Head of 48th International Film Festival of India?
A. Shekhar Kapur
B. Suha Arraf
C. Sujoy Ghosh
D. Fellini Medal
5. Name the player to win the Indian Sportswoman of the Year (Team Sports) award at the Indian Sports Honours (ISH) 2017.
A. Rani Rampal
B. Harmanpreet Kaur
C. Deepti Sharma
D. Mithali Raj
6. Name the rating agency that has signed a MoU with SIDBI to launch India’s first sentiment index named CriSidEx for MSME sector.
7. The 10th South Asia Economic Summit will be held in _________.
8. Which of the following Indian states will jointly organize a security exercise ‘Sagar Kavach’ on the coastline?
A. Assam and Odisha
B. Odisha and West Bengal
C. Karnataka and West Bengal
D. Karnataka and Kerala
9. Audrey Azoulay was recently appointed as the Director-General of UNESCO. She belongs to which country?
10. Which day is observed on 14 November across the world?
A. World TB Day
B. World Diabetes Day
C. World Environment Day
D. World Pneumonia Day
11. In which city United Nations hosts first talks on the use of killer robots?
12. India’s 1st Tribal Entrepreneurship Summit was organized in which state?
A. West Bengal
13. Which city to host Asian Bankers Association summit?
A. New Delhi
14. 37th India International Trade Fair (IITF) begin at Pragati Maidan in ________.
A. New Delhi
15. Name the Union Minister who approved to extend Visakhapatnam-Jagdalpur express up to Dantewada’s Kirandul to facilitate easy transport of passengers in the Naxal-affected region.
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Piyush Goyal
C. Narendra Modi
D. Rajnath Singh
16. The Minister of Women and Child Development in the present Union Cabinet is
A. Kalraj Mishra
B. Ram Vilas Paswan
C. Maneka Gandhi
D. Harsimrat Kaur Badal
17. In which city the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Economic Leader’s Meeting was held?
C. New Delhi
D. Da Nang
18. Kirti Nidhi Bista passed away recently. He was the former ________ of Nepal.
A. Prime Minister
C. Chief Justice
D. Finance Minister
19. Who has won the 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix title?
A. Sebastian Vettel
B. Lewis Hamilton
C. Kimi Raikkonen
D. Mike Magill
20. Who has inaugurated the Transport Ministers` Forum on Road Safety in NewDelhi organized by International Road Federation (IRF)?
A. JP Nadda
B. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
C. Piyush Goyal
D. Uma Bharti
Visit Govt jobs for daily dose of updates.
All The Best 🙂