Current Affairs 16th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Waiting is over for people who have surfed the internet for Current Affairs 16th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. As we all know most of the organizations these days are concentrating on the Current Affairs Skills and knowledge of the applicants through which they are estimating the candidate’s grip over the Current Happenings. So check this post to get daily dose Current Affairs Daily 2017. Our team has strived hard to provide these questions, as we have gathered some many events and framed them into Question and Answer. Soon after answering the Question you can find the appropriate answer right behind the question which surely reduces the search burden for the candidates. Practise the Quiz daily to get a grip on the Current Affairs. If you want to retake the Previous Quizzes of this Month then proceed and check them all from Current Affairs Quiz November 2017.
All the candidates who are searching for the Quiz will get Current Affairs 16th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers on topics like Chail Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS), Locations, National Affairs, Asia Pacific Computer Emergency Response Team, Statements, Elections, International Affairs, capital city, environmental organization Germanwatch, Climate Change Performance Index, National Child Awards for Exceptional Achievement, Music, Aggrements, UNESCO, Indian Navy, CATOBAR, MoU, offshore desalination plant, UN Peacekeeping Defence Ministerial: Vancouver 2017, National Green Tribunal, Miss International Award, launches, National Power Portal, GI (Geographical Indication tag), fully electric cargo ship and much more.
Start Current Affairs 16th November 2017 Quiz
1. The Chail Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) is located in which state?
A. Himachal Pradesh
C. West Bengal
2. Which city is hosting the 15th Asia Pacific Computer Emergency Response Team (APCERT) Conference?
D New Delhi
3. What does the relatively recent concept – being used and promoted by the US administration of late – of ‘Indo-Pacific’ in place of ‘Asia-Pacific’ imply?
1. The regions of South Asia and East Asia are to not be thought about in silos
2. It captures the importance of India’s rise
3. In a geopolitical sense, the phrase blurs the division between the two oceans – Indian and Pacific. Select the correct answer using the correct answer using the code given below:
A. 1 and 2 only
B. 2 and 3 only
C. 1 and 3 only
D. 1, 2 and 3 only
4. Borut Pahor has been re-elected as the President of which country for the second term in a runoff vote?
5. What is the capital city of Slovenia?
A. Tarawa Atoll
6. According to the latest data by the environmental organization Germanwatch, what is the rank of India in the Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI 2018 for reducing greenhouse gas GHG emissions)?
7. Which child achiever received a gold medal from the President during the conferral of National Child Awards for Exceptional Achievement?
A. Akash Manoj
B. Nishant Abhangi
C. Jaysheel Buddhadeo
D. Shahil Dey
8. Name the noted Hindustani vocalist of Kirana Gharana who died recently.
A. Jagdish Mohan
B. TR Reddy
C. Deepak Sharma
D. Kamod Pratap
9. India and Philippines on November 14, 2017, signed how many agreements?
10. UNESCO on November 9, 2017, included which city as part of its Creative Cities Network for its rich musical tradition?
11. The Indian Navy on November 5, 2017, announced to use the catapult-based aircraft launch mechanism (CATOBAR). CATOBAR has been developed by which country?
12. A MoU of Rs 10000 crore was signed between the Indian government and _______at the World Food India 2017.
B. Organic India
13. India’s first offshore desalination plant will be set up by NIOT in which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
14. Who represented India at ‘UN Peacekeeping Defence Ministerial: Vancouver 2017’?
A. Rituraj Singh
B. Subhash Bhamre
C. Dharamveer Prajapati
D. Neelam Reddy
15. Consider the following statements:
1. For every dollar invested in enabling a mother to breastfeed, thirty-five is generated in economic returns
2. Breastfeeding prevents childhood illnesses and also decreases mothers’ risk for breast cancer
3. India has already achieved the World Health Assembly target (of increasing the percentage of children under 6 months of age who are exclusively breastfed to at least 50 percent)
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 and 3 only
C. 1 and 3 only
D. 1, 2 and 3
16. The National Green Tribunal has constituted a panel of experts headed by the additional secretary of Ministry of Environment and Forests to submit an action plan on providing facilities to the pilgrims traveling to __________
A. Amarnath Cave
C. Raghunath Temple
D. Peer Kho Temple
17. Who among the given has won the 2017 Miss International Award held in Tokyo?
A. Amber Dew
B. Kevin Lilliana
C. Chanelle Wilhelmina Maria
D. Diana Macarena
18. Which ministry launched National Power Portal recently?
A. Union Ministry of Coal
B. Union Ministry of Railways
C. Union Ministry of Home Affairs
D. Union Ministry of Power
19. The West Bengal government has recently won the GI (Geographical Indication. tag for rosogolla after a long fight with which state over the origin of the sweetdish?
C. Madhya Pradesh
20. Which country has launched the world’s first fully electric cargo ship?
B. South Korea
Hope you had fun answering the quiz. Check our site Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more such updates and notifications related to the Current Affairs Quiz.
All The Best 🙂