Current Affairs 18th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !!! Are you looking for the Current Affairs 18th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? if yes, then take the 18th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers from this article. We are giving the Current Affairs Quiz to help the aspirants who are aiming to crack the National Entrance Exams and Recruitment Tests. As we all know many institutions and organizations are checking the capability of aspirants in Current Affairs. For this many people are searching every day to know the Daily Current Affairs Quiz. Here in this article also we are giving out the questions and answers for the Current Affairs Quiz which we are uploading for 18th November 2017 Quiz. If you are interested and want to know about the quiz then check this post further.
Today we are including topics of current happenings. Aspirants who are about to take the Current Affairs quiz will find the questions on Banking and Finance, MoU, UN Climate Change Conference (COP23), North East Business Summit, Inauguration, Fourth Global Conference, Rashtriya Bal Kalyan Award, 61st National Shooting Championship, Moody’s Investors Service, international award, International Affairs, 2023 Rugby World Cup, launches, India’s first Global Tribal Entrepreneurship Summit, India-Pacific region, Indian Ocean Rim Association, State Affairs, Dr. Rammanohar Tripathi Lokseva Samman, Asia’s largest interlocking system, TRAVEL + LEISURE 2017, National Affairs and much more. Now take a quiz and guess the answer. If your answer is wrong do not worry because here in this page we have also given the correct answers along with the questions.
Start Current Affairs 18th November 2017 Quiz
1. RBI Governor Urjit Patel has been appointed to the Financial Stability Institute Advisory Board of ________.
A. ACCION International
B. Trade and Development Bank
C. European Investment Bank
D. Bank for International Settlements
2. Bombay Stock Exchange Institute Ltd. has signed a MoU with ______ to set up the country’s first state-of-the-art Block Chain Lab in an institution.
C. Psi Phi Global
D. None of the above
3. The 2017 UN Climate Change Conference (COP23) was held in which country?
B. United States
4. Which city Two-day 12th North East Business Summit Inaugurated?
D. New Delhi
5. Which city Fourth Global Conference on Sustained Eradication of Child Labour Held?
6. Who has been honored with the 2017 Rashtriya Bal Kalyan Award?
A. Lakshmi Agarwal
B. Kirti Bharti
C. Anand Kumar
D. Kailash Satyarthi
7. Name the player to win the 61st National Shooting Championship in the women’s trap event.
A. Rajeshwari Kumari
B. Sukhreet Kaur
C. Shagun Chowdhary
D. Shreyasi Singh
8. Moody’s Investors Service has upgraded India’s sovereign ratings from its lowest investment grade “Baa3” to ____?
9. After how many years Moody upgraded India’s Sovereign Rating?
A. 12 years
B. 14 years
C. 16 years
D. 20 years
10. _________ is a proposed nation in outer space that is free of the control of existing nations, and be recognized as a nation state.
D. My Space
11. Which state bagged an international award from Abu Dhabi recently?
B. West Bengal
C. Andhra Pradesh
12. Which country named as host of 2023 Rugby World Cup?
13. Which project was launched by Karnataka for Gram panchayats recently?
A. Free Power supply
B. Free Water Supply
C. Free Medical Camps
D. Free Wifi
14. India’s first Global Tribal Entrepreneurship Summit was organized recently at Dantewada district in
C. Andhra Pradesh
15. Which of the following countries held their official talk for the first time in Manila with the motto to keep the India-Pacific region “free and open”?
E. All of these
16. The Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) would set up a Center of Excellence in which city?
17. Hyderabad is situated on the Bank of which River?
18. Who has been conferred with the ‘Dr. Rammanohar Tripathi Lokseva Samman’?
A. Naimish Singh
B. Radhika Kumari
C. Nita Gupta
D. Sindhutai Sapkal
19. __________station to have Asia’s largest interlocking system
20._________named TRAVEL + LEISURE 2017 destination of the year
All The Best 🙂