Current Affairs 19th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Been Searching for Daily Current Affairs 2017? then check our site often. In today’s article, we are providing Current Affairs 19th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. All the aspirants checking for the Current Affairs can go through this post where we have given the Quiz in Question and Answer Format for the convenience of the people. Contenders can even go through the Previous Quizzes of November Month then revise Current Affairs quiz November 2017. Those people who are preparing for different Entrance Tests, Recruitment can also utilize this Current Affairs Quiz for their preparation as our team has collected different topics based on the Current Happenings. Down in this, we have also given the topics on which today we are presenting the Current Affairs 19th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers.
So in Current Affairs 19th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers article, aspirants will come across topics like International Students’ Day, Paytm, Food Park, International Affairs, Cyber Security in the Context of Indian Navy, web portal, launches, Spain’s Cervantes Prize, Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat, scheme, books and author, Ambassador of World Packaging Organisation (WPO), State Government Affairs, 48th International Film Festival, venue, Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund, Scientific and Technological Cooperation, MOU, India Agreed Deepen Security Co-operation, National Affairs, Tuberculosis, India’s short-term local currency rating, Innovation Centre Denmark India and much more
Start Current Affairs 19th November 2017 Quiz
1. International Students’ Day is observed on __________.
A. November 18
B. November 17
C. November 16
D. November 19
2. Which bank partner with Paytm to collaborate offer short-term instant digital credit recently?
A. ICICI Bank
B. Andhra Bank
C. Canara Bank
D. Dena Bank
3. Which state join hands together to establish Food Park recently?
D. Madhya Pradesh
4. The RBL Bank has set up the first all-women branch of the bank in which of the given cities?
A. New Delhi
5. A seminar on ‘Cyber Security in the Context of Indian Navy’ was held in which of the given cities on November 17, 2017?
B. New Delhi
6. Which web portal has been launched by the Union Government for monitoring universal household electrification?
7. Who has won Spain’s Cervantes Prize recently?
A. Nicanor Parra
B. Juan Gelman
C. Sergio Pitol
D. Sergio Ramirez Mercado
8. The Madhya Pradesh Govt has partnered with which states under “Ek Bharat-Shreshtha Bharat” scheme to strengthen cultural relations between them?
A. Mizoram and Tripura
B. Nagaland and Manipur
C. Assam and Uttarakhand
D. Kerala and Andhra Pradesh
9. Who launched Journey of Women Law Reforms and The Law Commission of India Some Insights book?
A. Venkaiah Naidu
B. Prakash Javedakar
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Suresh Menon
10. Who was appointed as Ambassador of World Packaging Organisation (WPO)?
A. Naresh Kumar
B. AVPS Chakravarthi
C. Suresh Menon
D. Anand Kumar
11. ‘Journey of Women Law Reforms and The Law Commission of India – Some Insights’ has been written by _________.
A. Pandurang Purushottam Shirodkar
B. Balwant Singh Sagwal
C. Pavan Sharma
D. Barinder Sran.
12. The venue of the 48th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) is
B. New Delhi
13. The Govt of India recently launched Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund which is managed by
A. ICICI Prudential MF
B. Axis MF
C. SBI Magnum MF
D. Franklin India MF
14. Union Cabinet has approved an agreement between India and ________on Scientific and Technological Cooperation.
15. Union Cabinet has approved MOU between India and ___________ for co-operation in the field of civil aviation.
16. With Which country India Agreed Deepen Security Co-operation recently?
17. The state government of Maharashtra has set up a 7 member panel to recommend ways to stop the custodial deaths. Who will be the head of the committee?
A. Sanjay Kothari
B. Nripendra Mishra
C. Pradeep Sinha
D. Sudhir Shrivastava
18. The government of India is committed to eliminating Tuberculosis from the country by which year?
19. Based on Moody’s short-term rating, India’s short-term local currency rating has been upgraded to which of the following?
20. Which among the given banks has recently signed a MoU with the Innovation Centre Denmark India (ICDK India) to bring fintech innovations and startups from Denmark to India?
A. Axis Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. Yes Bank
Follow our site govtjobs.allindiajobs in for more fresh and latest notifications
All The Best 🙂