Current Affairs 22nd November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !!! Check Current Affairs 22nd November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Preparing for entrance exams and facing hurdles in finding Current Affairs? then you must check our page Current Affairs Daily as we are including day to day current affairs on that page. This page will be a boon for those aspirants who have been searching endlessly for the Current Affairs Quiz can find them here and you can even take the quiz. Contenders can find the Current Affairs 22nd November 2017 Quiz Here which comprises of topics related to the Current Happenings. We are providing the Quizzes here to help the candidates preparing for the different competitive exams, entrance tests, and recruitment tests. To make this easier we are giving the Quiz in the Question and Answer Format. Take a wild guess and check your answer immediately as our team has included the correct answers along with the questions. This will help you a lot if you practice more and more. To Get such updates bookmark our site.
Do you want to know the topics we are going to include? Today in the quiz of Current Affairs 22nd November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers, you are going to find questions related to International Affairs, Chief Justice, locations, charges, SEBI, International Seminar, Indian Space Programme: ‘Trends and Opportunities for Industry’, IMD talent rankings, pact, visa-free entry, IMBAX-2017 military exercise, World Television Day, Women’s Youth World Boxing Championship, hostage, World Cancer Summit 2017, National Affairs, State Government Affairs, communities, world’s biggest toilet pot model, launches, Swimmathon, Sangai Festival, 6th edition of India’s premier open water swimming competition, Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR), Spike ATGM, Agreement, inaugurate and much more.
Start Current Affairs 22nd November 2017 Quiz
1. Sri Lankan Prime Minister is on a 4-day visit to India from November 21, 2017 with an aim of boosting bilateral ties. Name the PM of Sri Lanka.
A. Maithripala Sirisena
B. Ranil Wickremesinghe
C. Ratnasiri Wickremanayake
D. Ranasinghe Premadasa
2. Late Shri Bhagwati Prasad was the former Chief Justice of which High Court?
A. Bombay High Court
B. Chhattisgarh High Court
C. Jharkhand High Court
D. Himachal Pradesh High Court
3. Chhatrapati Shivaji Stadium is located in which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
4. Who took charge as Executive Director of SEBI recently?
A. Anand Rajeshwar Baiwar
B. S Ravindran
C. V Murali Dhar Rao
D. Ananta Barua
5. The International Seminar on Indian Space Programme: ‘Trends and Opportunities for Industry’ were inaugurated in which city?
B. New Delhi
6. In the IMD talent rankings, India has climbed up to which spot?
7. India has signed a pact with which nation for visa-free entry of fight crew?
8. IMBAX-2017 military exercise will be held between India and _______.
9. When is World Television Day celebrated?
A. November 21
B. November 20
C. November 22
D. November 23
10. The 2017 Women’s Youth World Boxing Championship is being held in which Indian state?
11. Which country hosted World Cancer Summit 2017?
12. The exhibition titled “Disappearing Dialogues”, will focus on the lost traditions and cultural practices of the folk communities belonging to which state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
13. The world’s biggest toilet pot model has launched in which Indian state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
14. Which state to host the 6th edition of India’s premier open water swimming competition “Swimmathon”?
15. The 2017 Sangai Festival has started in which state?
16. Where is the headquarters of the Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR)?
17. Rita Koiral who died recently was a veteran __________actress.
18. The defense ministry has canceled the $500 million deal for Spike ATGM with ________.
19. India has signed a $100 million loan agreement with ______ for the ‘Shared Infrastructure for Solar Parks Project’.
A. Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
B. World Bank
C. European Investment Bank
D. International Investment Bank
20. Who reaches Imphal to inaugurate Manipur Sangai Festival recently?
A. Shri Naresh Vijay
B. Shri Prakash Javedakar
C. Shri Arun jaitley
D. Shri Ram Nath Kovind
Hope you find the quiz amazing. Remember we will back tomorrow with another quiz update so that you can improve your Current Affairs Skills. For more such updates and information visit our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in daily and subscribe to us.
All The Best 🙂