Current Affairs 25th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Are you one of them tired of searching for Current Affairs 25th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? then relax now and take a look at this complete post because in this article we have added some mandatory news related to Today Current Affairs Quiz in this post. So candidates who want to improve their knowledge can make utilize the Current Affairs Daily Page and check your strength. Interested and willing contenders who want to extend their knowledge in Current Affairs can check out this Quiz which is given in Question and Answer Format at the below section. The Quiz will be very useful and helpful for the aspirants who are preparing for various examinations. Nowadays many of the companies are testing the candidate’s capability by conducting the Quiz so that we have designed the Current Affairs page and sharing daily happening situations.
Today we are proving the Current Affairs 25th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers by arranging some topics such as Hill Area Development Committee, YONO, About Central Government, Insurance Company, Sports, ICFT Gandhi Medal, International Fraud Awareness week, Singer, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, IMD, Tax Legislation, Trilateral meeting, healthcare centres, President of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, University Rankings and much more. Just scroll down the current article and start your quiz.
Start Current Affairs 25th November 2017 Quiz
1. The West Bengal state government has set up a four-member Hill Area Development Committee that will oversee work in the Hills. The committee will be headed by ______.
A. Mann Ghising
B. Nar Bahadur Bhandari
C. Bijendra Rai
D. Bimal Gurung
2. YONO which is recently in news is a ______.
3. For Which state Central Government approves Rs.1 Lakh Crores for infrastructural development?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
4. Which year did Basel to become the first city to jointly host Badminton and Para-Badminton World Championships?
5. Which city will become the first city to jointly host the Badminton and Para-Badminton World Championships in 2019?
D. New Delhi
6. Which Insurance company has launched Pro-fit platform to provide one-stop solution to all the health-record tracking needs of customers?
A. New India Assurance Company
B. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
C. L&T General Insurance
D. ICICI Lombard General Insurance
7. IFFI has nominated nine movies for this year’s ICFT Gandhi Medal. Among them how many are from India?
8. Which bank has in collaboration with the Mumbai Police launched the campaign #MuhPeTaala to promote safe banking during the International Fraud Awareness week?
A. Yes Bank
B. ICICI Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. Axis Bank
9. David Cassidy, the noted singer has passed away. He hailed from which country?
B. United States
10. The Union Government has suggested which state’s government to enhance its rural road construction target under PMGSY from 7,000 km to 10,000 km during a current fiscal year?
11. The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is based in which city in India?
12. Which of the following countries topped the 2017 IMD World Talent Ranking?
13. The government has constituted a Task Force for drafting a New Direct Tax Legislation. Who will head this commission?
A. Girish Ahuja
B. Arbind Modi
C. Rajiv Memani
D. Mukesh Patel
14. Trilateral meeting between leaders of Russia, Turkey, Iran held in _______
15. How many dollars did Union Government Notify Minimum Export Price of Onion?
A. $ 850
B. $ 650
C. $ 920
D. $ 550
16. Who partners with UP govt to set up 20 healthcare centers?
17. Government Constitutes _______Member Panel to Redraft Income Tax Law
18. Who is the President of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
A. Desh Bandhu Gupta
B. Dilip Shanghvi
C. Pankaj Patel
D. Gautam Kapoor
19. Which is the largest fish producing country in the World?
20. Name the youngest Indian University to be ranked among the Top 10 Public and Top 10 Private Institutions in India by QS University Rankings: BRICS 2018 edition.
A. Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)
B. Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore
C. O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU)
D. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)
Those who want to get instant updates Book Mark Current Affairs Daily Page. Visit our site Govt Jobs to get latest Current Affairs on that Particular Day.
All The Best 🙂
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 37 Junior Technical Associate Posts @cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.