Candidates can find the Current Affairs 27th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers from this post. In this article, we are providing Current Affairs Questions and Answers in a quiz format. Those people who have been searching for the latest current affairs recently can take a look at this quiz and test their stamina. Taking a Current Affairs quiz is the correct way to improve your knowledge so that you can easily clear any test. Our main motive to the aspirants is to provide a helping hand to applicants who are preparing for entrance tests and Recruitment tests. If you want to get more details about daily updates of the Current Affairs Quiz then visit our site govtjobs.allindianjobs.in on a daily basis so that you can practice the quiz daily without searching here and there.
Today we are sharing some valuable information related to Awards, International Year, National Film Development Corporation of India, Union Cabinet, Schemes Of Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao, Financial Stability and Development Council, World Wrestling Championship, International Multilateral Maritime, Police, Banks, Global Conference, Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, digital, start-up training hubs etc. Just scroll down this post and start your Current Affairs 27th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers.
Start Current Affairs 27th November 2017 Quiz
1. DANX 2017 military exercise was carried out by which country?
2. Which award did Lionel Messi get recently?
A. European Golden Shoe Award
B. National Award
C. Lebanese Cinema Movie Guide Awards
D. Canadian Screen Awards
3. By which year India asks UN to declare an International Year of Millets?
4. Where is the headquarters of the National Film Development Corporation of India (NFDC)?
D. New Delhi
5. The Union Cabinet has approved setting up the Pradhan Mantri Mahila Shakti Kendras across _______districts of the country
6. The government has approved to expand the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao scheme from the current 161 districts to __________ districts in the country
7. The Sub-Committee of the Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) reviewed the major global and domestic developments which could impinge on the country’s financial stability. the sub-committee is headed by ________.
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Narendra Modi
C. Kaushik Basu
D. None of the above
8. Ritu Phogat has clinched silver in which category at the under-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship-2017 in Poland?
9. The Union Government promulgated which ordinance to encourage bamboo cultivation in non-forest areas?
A. Forest (Conservation) Ordinance, 2017
B. Indian Forest (Amendment) Ordinance, 2017
C. Indian Forestry Amendment Ordinance, 2017
D. None of the above
10. Which country is hosting the 2017 International Multilateral Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise (IMMSAREX)?
C. Sri Lanka
11. Where is the headquarter of rating agency Standard & Poor’s (S&P) located?
A. Paris, France
B. Vienna, Austria
C. New York, United States
D. Basel, Switzerland
12. Who was appointed as the DGP of Andhra Pradesh recently?
A. V Ramana Murthy
B. N Sambasiva Rao
C. M Malakondaiah
D. Dinesh Kumar
13. The Reserve Bank of India has decided to raise the shareholding limit of Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs). Earlier this limit was capped at ________ percent.
A. 26 Percent
B. 30 Percent
C. 20 Percent
D. 16 Percent
14. What is the theme of the fifth edition of the Global Conference on Cyber Space?
A. Cyber Space: An Initiative to Develop
B. Cyber World: A step towards Development
C. Cyber4All: A Secure and Inclusive Cyberspace for Sustainable Development
D. Cyber4U: A Developmental Initiative
15. The BRICS Development Bank has approved infrastructure and sustainable development projects with loans in which country(s)?
D. A and B
16. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved a new scheme called ‘Pradhan Mantri Mahila Shakti Kendra’. What is the financial outlay Scheme?
A. 3,635.85 Crore
B. 3,636.85 Crore
C. 3,634.85 Crore
D. 3,633.85 Crore
17. Which Actor has been Named as the Best Actor at the 11th Asia Pacific Screen Awards (APSA)?
A. Rajkummar Rao
B. Ranveer Singh
C. Ranbir Kapoor
D. Arjun Kapoor
18. _________Bank plans to raise Rs 786 crore through rights issue
A. Laxmi Vilas Bank
D. Kotak Mahindra
19. _________launches digital, start-up training hubs in India
20. Canara Bank has its headquarter in which state?
A. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
B. Chennai, Tamil Nadu
C. Mumbai, Maharashtra
D. Bangalore, Karnataka
Hope you have a nice trail with the current post. If you want to know any information then feel free to contact us by commenting down in the comment box. Also, follow Govt Jobs and bookmark it so that you will get notified when we update the latest one.
All The Best 🙂