Current Affairs 29th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Checking for Daily Current Affairs? then revise this Current Affairs 29th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. If you are interested in knowing the information and topics that are presenting today, then check them out by reading this post further. As we all know many of the prestigious institutions and organizations are giving importance to Current Affairs in the Recruitment Rounds and Entrance Tests, resulting the candidates to prepare for the Current Affairs. So if you have been searching lately for the Current Affairs Quiz, then this post is especially for you. Our team has gathered all the information and framed them into questions.
Sports, MLA, inaugurations, Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES-2017), Asian Kabaddi Championship, Teams Win 2017, Two-day Korea Tourism Festival 2017, appointment, E-commerce company, Startup C-Cube, Indian Sports Honours (ISH-2017), Elected Women Representatives (EWRs), National Affairs, Artificial Intelligence Politician, agreements, Lifetime Achievement Award, Times Literature Fest 2017, scheme, inauguration, Launches, Banking and Finance, International Affairs, micro-insurance plan are topics today we have covered on 29th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. So take the Quiz and check how far you can answer. And we have given the Current Affairs quiz in Question and Answer Format. Take the quiz and guess the answer and test your IQ Levels. If you are unsure about the answer, do not worry because the very next to the question we have also included the Right answer. To know more about Today’s Quiz check this article.
Start Current Affairs 29th November 2017 Quiz
1. Virat Kohli on November 26, 2017 made his ____ Test Hundred.
2. Om Prakash Saraf, former MLA from ______ has passed away.
D. Jammu and Kashmir
3. Who has inaugurated the 8th edition of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES-2017)?
A. Suresh Prabhu
B. Amitabh Kant
C. Narendra Modi
D. Sushma Swaraj
4. Which Teams Win 2017 Asian Kabaddi Championship recently?
5. Which city the Two-day Korea Tourism Festival 2017 held?
6. Who has been appointed to head the 15th Finance Commission constituted by the government on November 27, 2017?
A. Shaktikanta Das
B. Anoop Singh
C. Ramesh Chand
D. N K Singh
7. Which among the given E-commerce company has launched Startup C-Cube, a multi-level challenge for the startups in India?
A. Amazon India
B. Flipkart India
D. eBay India
8. Who has won the Sportsman of the Year award at the first edition of Indian Sports Honours (ISH-2017)?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Pankaj Advani
C. Ravichandran Ashwin
D. Kidambi Srikanth
9. Which union minister launched an intensive program to train Elected Women Representatives (EWRs) of Panchayati Raj Institutions?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Maneka Gandhi
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. KJ Alphons
10. Which state government recently announced death sentence for raping 12-year-olds and below?
C. Madhya Pradesh
11. What is the name of the first Artificial Intelligence Politician that was developed by Nick Gerritsen?
12. India has signed an agreement with which country in the IT and renewable energy sector?
13. Who is awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award at Times Literature Fest 2017?
A. Arundhati Roy
B. Namita Gokhale
C. Jhumpa Lahiri
D. Nayantara Sahgal
14. __________announces scheme to boost freshwater aquaculture
15. Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu inaugurates Real Time Governance centre in ___________
A. Andhra Pradesh
16. Which city the Trump Tower Launched?
17. Which country signed comprehensive anti-terror pact with India?
18. Bank of Baroda was founded in which year?
19. Who is the Chief Minister of Manipur?
A. TR Zeliang
B. N. Biren Singh
C. Mukul Sangma
D. Lal Thanhawla
20. India First Life introduces first-ever micro-insurance plan __________
A. ‘insurance Dibba’
B. ‘insurance khata’
C. ‘insurance sampanti’
D. ‘insurance issue’
All The Best 🙂