Current Affairs 30th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Current Affairs 30th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers is Updated. All the aspirants searching for the Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2017 can check this article and take the quiz to increase the knowledge of the Current Happenings. Our team has strived hard to provide this update for the candidates who are preparing for various Government jobs and Entrance Tests. Prepare well by practicing over and over so that you will get Confidence. We have given this Quiz to Question and Answer Format. And right after the question, we have given some options in which the candidates have to guess the correct one. Next, to the options we have included the Right Answer which reduces the burden for the contenders, to search for the correct solutions.
Willing to know more information about the Current Affairs 30th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? then check the topics that we are going to present in today’s Quiz. awards, Freedom of Oxford, appointment, Chairman and Managing Director, Banking and Finance, National Affairs, SAUBHAGYA scheme, Openings, International Affairs, International Symposium, Innovation & Research in Energy Efficiency (INSPIRE 2017), UN Environment Programme (UNEP), ozone layer, MoU, National Skill Development Corporation, transfers, National Crisis Management Centre (NCMC), International Ambedkar Conclave 2017, Headquarters, Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Launches, ICCR Distinguished Indologist Award, currency, India Business Council (USIBC) will be todays Quiz Topics. For more information check our site Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in.
Start Current Affairs 30th November 2017 Quiz
1. Aung San Suu Kyi was awarded the “Freedom of Oxford” award in ______.
2. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Air India?
A. Rajiv Bansal
B. Ashwani Lohani
C. Pradeep Singh Kharola
D. Rituraj Singh
3. Thodupuzha Vasanthi who passed away recently was a ______.
4. Which bank did Arun Jaitley open recently?
A. Airtel payments Bank
B. Paytm Payments Bank
C. FINO Payments Bank
D. Sun Pharmaceuticals Payments Bank
5. Which city welcomes SAUBHAGYA scheme to achieve electricity in every corner?
6. The first edition of the International Symposium to Promote Innovation & Research in Energy Efficiency (INSPIRE 2017) has started in which city?
A. New Delhi
7. Pass marks lowered for _________ Class 10 and Class 12 Boards
C. UP Board
D. Bihar Board
8. According to UN Environment Programme (UNEP) report, developed countries would provide $_____ million to developing countries from 2018 for 3 years to support them to phase out chemicals that destroy the ozone layer.
A. $ 540 million
B. $ 550 million
C. $ 560 million
D. $ 530 million
9. The National Skill Development Corporation has signed a three-way MoU with Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Council and which rental hospitality service company to boost alternate hospitality sector?
B. Oyo Rooms
10. India will sign a MoU for cooperation in the policy planning and technology transfer in the urban transport sector with which nation?
11. Which among the given countries has agreed to help India in setting up National Crisis Management Centre (NCMC) to deal with the emergency situation?
C. South Africa
12. In which city the International Ambedkar Conclave 2017 was held?
B. New Delhi
13. Where is the Headquarters of coinome located________________
A. New Delhi
14. The Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) and Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) had launched an initiative named____________________
A. India’s critical Management Initiative
B. Innovative Hyper Motivational Initiative
C. India Hypertension Management Initiative
D. India Hindrance Matic Initiative
15. Who has been appointed as Secretary of Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation?
A. Akash Sharma
B. Anshul Singh
C. Upendra Prasad Singh
D. Himanshu Yadav
16. Who has been conferred with ICCR Distinguished Indologist Award?
A. Takahashi Sato
B. Kato Yoshida
C. Nakamura Abe
D. Hiroshi Marui
17. ________ tops in organ donation
B. Tamil Nadu
18. Uhuru Kenyatta has been sworn in as the President of which country for a second consecutive term on November 28, 2017?
19. What is the currency of Russia?
A. Russian Dollar
B. Russian Ruble
C. Russian Pound
D. Russian Euro
20. Name the collaborative initiative launched by the U.S.-India Business Council (USIBC) on November 28, 2017, to increase women’s participation in growing India’s economy.
For Previous Quizzes of November Month check Current Affairs Quiz November 2017.
All The Best 🙂