Current Affairs 4th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Current Affairs 4th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are updated in this article. Job seekers who are curiously looking for the Quiz can start your preparation with the help of given Questions and Answers. We are sure that by checking the current post you can gain some knowledge about the different topics. So interested contenders can take a look at this article very attentively. The main reason of creating this post is many of the people are failing in the competitive examinations due to lack of proper knowledge about the situations happening in the world so to help the candidates we are providing the accurate information on this page so check this post thoroughly and prepare for any competitive exam. Today we have included the mandatory topics like World Congress of Mental Health, Chairman Of Inter-State Council, Nobel, Latest news about the Banks, Prize, Economic Affairs, WEF’s Global Gender Gap Index, Gender Vulnerability Index and much more information is available at the below section. Keep visiting our site Govt Jobs to get latest Current Affairs of that Particular Day.
Start Current Affairs 4th November 2017 Quiz
1. World Food India 2017 was held in ________.
C. New Delhi
2. Sikkim is set to get its first airport by the end of November. The airport is built at an estimated cost of
A. Rs. 300 crore
B. Rs. 400 crore
C. Rs. 500 crore
D. Rs. 200 crore
3. India’s first-ever conservation reserve for black buck will come up in which city?
D. New Delhi
4. The term “Fake news” named which of the following dictionary’s official Word of the Year for 2017?
A. Century Dictionary
B. Oxford Dictionary
C. Collins Dictionary
D. Chambers Dictionary
5. 21st World Congress of Mental Health was held in _________.
B. New Delhi
6. Who has been elected as the Chairman of the newly reconstituted Inter-State Council which is responsible to investigate and advise on disputes between states?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Narendra Modi
D. Sushma Swaraj
7. According to a recent joint study by Assocham and EY, Which country is found to have the largest number of malnourished children in the world?
8. Which state to host the second edition of Nobel Prize Series – India?
9. Who was confirmed as the US Ambassador to India by US Senate?
A. Kenneth Juster
B. Richard Verma
C. Renel Tiller
D. Sumit Ghosh
10. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved the Special Banking Arrangement (SBA) for subsidy for which companies.
C. Food and Agriculture
D. All of the above
11. What is the Rank of Chanda Kochhar in World’s 100 Most Powerful Women list by Forbes?
12. Which of the following state government signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) and Terms of Reference (ToR) with Singapore for skilling youth of the state?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
C. West Bengal
13. Which of the following state government cabinet decided to make India’s first conservation reserve for black buck?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. West Bengal
14. Which Bank has signed an agreement with SIDBI to launch a Rs. 200-crore fund for providing loans to MSMEs?
B. AU Small Finance Bank
15. Recently, State Bank of India (SBI) has reduced the interest rates on home and automobile loans by
16. World’s highest motorable road constructed in Ladakh at a height of over
A. 18,500 feet
B. 19,300 feet
C. 17,600 feet
D. 16,200 feet
17. Which nation has yet again blocked UN move of declaring Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief Masood Azhar as a global terrorist?
C. North Korea
18. ICICI Bank has teamed up with which technology firm to launch India’s first voice-based international remittance service?
19. Which country has been ranked at the top position in the WEF’s Global Gender Gap Index 2017?
C. New Zealand
20. Which state was ranked as the best performing state in education for women in Gender Vulnerability Index 2017?
A. Himachal Pradesh
Hope you got satisfactory information related to Current Affairs 4th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers through this post. For instant updates Book Mark Current Affairs Daily Page.