13th December 2017 GK Quiz – Today’s GK Questions and Answers
Tired of searching for Current Affairs 2017-2018 and GK Quiz while preparing for the competitive examinations? If yes, then merely by visiting this page regularly can Wipe Out the Struggles you are facing to collect the Daily Dose of GK Questions. We have seen many people searching endlessly for the Current Affairs, Quiz Questions, GK Current Affairs with Questions and Answers. In this particular page, we are trying to bundle up all the data we are gathering to help the Aspirants who are trying to crack a Competitive Examination or trying to increase their General Knowledge.
Latest 13th December 2017 GK Quiz
1.Name the president of National Congress?
A. Prakash Babanna Hukkeri
B. Rahul Gandhi
C. Abhijit Mukherjee
D. Santokh Singh Chaudhary
2. Name the mobile App for health workers to help child deliveries in peripheral areas?
3. On which birth anniversary of Nobel prize winner Max Born’s Google has celebrated with a doodle?
4. Name the new feature that was launched by search engine giant Google to give users timely updates from verified users?
5. As per National Crime Records Bureau, Which State has the highest rate of gang rapes in the country?
A. Uttar Pradesh
6. As per “Office Space Across the World 2017” which city has ranked as the most expensive office locations in India?
B. New Delhi
7. Name the Centres which is inaugurated by the government of India to prevent and predict cyber attacks on government utilities?
8. Name the state which has launched India’s first-ever mobile food testing laboratory?
A. Andhra Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
9. Whi is the winner of Joburg Open Golf tournament 2017?
A. Rahil Gangjee
B. Ashok Kumar
C. Shubhankar Sharma
D. Shiv Kapoor
10. Which state is going to restart its drive of eradication of beggars to make the city beggar free?
C. New Delhi
11. Name the country which bans cinemas and is set to re-open in 2018 across the nation for the first time in 35 years?
D. Saudi Arabia
12. Name the Chinese Foreign Minister who recently visited India to attend the 15th RIC trilateral meet which is held in New Delhi?
A. Wang Yang
B. Wang Yi
C. Wang Jing
D. Wang Yong
13. Which country is going to host the 10th Asian Championship 2017?
14. In which country Mount Hope is located?
A. United Kingdom
15. Which country in the given names will host the Cricket World Cup 2023?
C. South Africa
16. In which stadium, 2017 Men’s Hockey World League was played?
A. Aishbagh Stadium, Bhopal
B. Dhyan Chand National Stadium, Delhi
C. Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneswar
D. Dhyan Chand Astroturf Stadium, Lucknow
Improve your knowledge by practicing daily GK quiz. Keep visiting our website www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more Gk Quiz.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.