15th December 2017 GK Quiz – Today’s GK Questions and Answers
15th December 2017 GK Quiz: Tired of searching for Current Affairs 2017-2018 and GK Quiz while preparing for the competitive examinations? If yes, then merely by visiting this page regularly can Wipe Out the Struggles you are facing to collect the Daily Dose of GK Questions. We have seen many people searching endlessly for the Current Affairs, Quiz Questions, GK Current Affairs with Questions and Answers. In this particular page, we are trying to bundle up all the data we are gathering to help the Aspirants who are trying to crack a Competitive Examination or trying to increase their General Knowledge.
Latest 15th December 2017 GK Quiz
1. Which bank has lowered India’s GDP growth for 2017-18 from previous 7 percent to 6.7 percent?
A. Asian Development Bank
B. State Bank of India
C. Indian Bank
D. Karnataka Bank
2. Name the submarine which is dedicated to the nation today?
A. INS Viraat
B. INS Aridhaman
C. INS Karanj (S21)
D. INS Kalvari
3. On 2018 Feb 21st & 22nd Who is going to inaugurate UP Investors Summit?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Yogi Adityanath
C. Amit Shah
D. Rajnath Singh
4. Which word is registered as the word of the year 2017 from the given below words by the online dictionary Merriam-Webster?
5. Name the first player who crosses the 200-run mark thrice in one-day internationals on the planet?
A. Virender Sehwag
B. Chris Gayle
C. Rohit Sharma
D. AB de Villiers
6. Which country has the first place at latest Legatum Prosperity Index 2017?
C. New Zealand
7. For which state Sikh-American Gurbir S Grewal is nominated as attorney general in the United States?
C. New Jersey
D. New York
8. Which tele network provider is going to launch the 4G services in Ladakh including Kargil, Dras, and Leh?
9. Which inter-governmental organization is going to be in India for the upcoming Republic Day celebrations in 2018?
D. United Nations
10. On which date in the December month did Rashtriya Janata Dal call for Bihar Bandh?
11. Name the person who is going to inaugurate the world conference on Vedas in Delhi?
A. Arun Jaitley
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Venkaiah Naidu
D. Narendra Modi
12. Which country shuts its embassy in Yemen and evacuates its diplomats?
13. With which country India has held its first meet on strategic and defense levels?
14. Name the first Indian state to have the convenience of a free e-mail address in Hindi to the residents of the same state?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
15. For which country Maria Zakharova is elected as Foreign Ministry spokeswoman?
Improve your knowledge by practicing daily GK quiz. Keep visiting our website www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more Gk Quiz.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.