AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for Jr.Assistant (Fire Service) Posts Apply Online @aai.aero.in
AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details for AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of AAI Jr.Assistant Jobs 2017-18
- 1.3 AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Age Limit for AAI Notification 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process for AAI JA Job Openings 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Airports Authority of India
- 1.7 AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Application Fee
- 1.8 Airports Authority of India Notification Application Process
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued the AAI Jr.Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to hire candidates for Fire Service Department of AAI. The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. The officials have announced a total of 170 Junior Assistant Posts in Mumbai. This is fantastic news for the residents of Mumbai looking for the latest job notifications. Here is the best Employment News ever, thus candidates can check for the most recent Government Job Notifications from here. To make your search easy we have provided all the relevant links to the official website and notification. According to the data given in the official advertisement, there are 170 vacancies in the Fire Service Department, Airports Authority of India. The positions divided as per the category. So eligible contestants can start applying for latest AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Candidates from Mumbai can use the opportunity for applying for the most recent Maharashtra Governmnet Jobs here. For More details go through the below entire article.
Free Job Alerts for the people of Maharashtra. Aspirants should refer to AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification officially released on the website at www.aaiaero.in if in case they have any further doubts regarding the Recruitment of Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-18. Now as per the AAI Jr.Assistant Recruitment Notification job seekers must know about the educational qualifications which are compulsory for any recruitment process. If the candidates applying for the latest Graduate Jobs do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, then their application will be rejected by the officials. The required educational qualifications for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 discussed in the below sections of this page. Candidates can also refer to the official notification for more details. The mode of applying for AAI Jr.Assistant Jobs 2017-18 is Online, so contenders should go through the formal announcement carefully before using.
Aspirants looking for the latest Diploma Jobs Notification can refer to our website. Another important aspect while applying for AAI Jr.Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 is the specified Age Limit. Contenders should possess the mentioned Age Criteria in the advertisement. Also if they do not fall under the specified age limit, their applications are not accepted. The Age Group given is 18-30 years as on 31st December 2017. The Age relaxation also matters to any notification which varies as per the category. The specified upper age relaxable for SC/ST is five years, for OBC is three years, and for Ex-Servicemen is three years. The tentative dates of the AAI Jr.Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 are essential to remember for those who are applying. Opening date for updating information on the portal is 6th December 2017, and the closing date for applying is 31st December 2017. AAI provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure the safety of aircraft operations.
Details for AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||170|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||31st December 2017|
|Start Date||6th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
The tabular form mentioned above gives us all the details of Airports Authority of India Jr.Assistant Jobs 2017-18. Candidates looking for 12th Pass jobs can start applying for AAI Recruitment 2017-18. Contenders will have to pay a certain amount as an application fee for AAI Job Openings 2017. The complete details about the application fees as per the category are given in the official notification. The aspirants belonging to OBC and General Category will have pay Rs.1000/-, and others exempted from paying any application fee. The recruitment process mentioned in the official advt consists of five stages, Computer Based Test, Certificates/Documents Verification, Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test, Physical Endurance Test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in all the rounds as mentioned above. The Shortlisted candidates for AAI Jr.Assistant Posts 2017-18 will get pay scale as per norms and conditions of Airports Authority of India. Job Seekers can prepare for the upcoming Government exams with the help of Syllabus and Previous Papers. Candidates can also download the Admit Cards for all the latest govt job notifications.
Vacancy Details of AAI Jr.Assistant Jobs 2017-18
- Junior Assistant (Fire Services)-NE-04 level – 170 Posts
- UR – 96 Posts
- SC – 13 Posts
- ST – 23 Posts
- OBC – 37 Posts
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should be 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile/fire with minimum 50% marks.
- 12th Pass ( Regular Study ) with 50% marks.
Age Limit for AAI Notification 2017
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
Selection Process for AAI JA Job Openings 2017-18
- Computer Based Test
- Certificates/Documents Verification
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
PayScale offered by Airports Authority of India
- Junior Assistant (Fire Services)-NE-04 level – Rs.12500-28500
AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC category – Rs.1000/-
- No application fee for Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates.
Airports Authority of India Notification Application Process
- Visit the official website of Airports Authority of India at www.aai.aero.in
- Check for AAI Jr.Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details given in the advt.
- Fill the Online Application form as per the prescribed format.
- Pay the Application fee as mentioned in the notification.
- Verify and Click on Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application as well as the E-receipt o the application fee for future reference.
To Download AAI Jr.Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017-18 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 486 AE, Lecturer, Pharmacist, Supervisor & Other Posts @keralapsc.gov.in
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 | 309 Block Education Officer Posts | Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.