AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of AASL Notification 2018
- 1.2 AASL Recruitment 2018 Post-Wise Vacancies
- 1.3 AASL Openings 2018 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 AASL Notification 2018 Age Limit
- 1.5 Selection Process for AASL Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Airline Allied Services Limited
- 1.7 Application Fee for AASL Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process AASL Jobs 2018
Hello Aspirants!!! Anyone waiting for latest recruitment notifications? AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification is out, and it is the best Employment News ever. As per the sources from Airline Allied Services Limited, the officials are planning to engage people for about 33 Vacancies in various disciplines. All the candidates who are in search of latest Central Govt Jobs can use this chance to apply for AASL Openings 2018 before checking the eligibility criteria twice to avoid the discomfort of being rejected. In this particular post, we have provided all the related information like Important dates, Post-wise Vacancy, No of Vacancies, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee and Salary Details regarding the Air India Recruitment 2018 Notification. All the data provided on this page is only for reference purpose candidates can check the official links attached to the bottom of this article. Further, read the entire article to get the complete information on AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Job Aspirants can check the AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification released by the officials of Air India Limited at the official website at www.airindia.com. Candidates must be well informed about the tentative dates of applying for Air India Airlines Recruitment 2018. The opening date for downloading the application form from the official site has already started, and the closure date for submission of Offline Application is 3rd January 2018. Free Job Alerts for all the citizens of India who are looking for latest jobs in India. Remember that application for Airlines Allied Services Recruitment 2018 Jobs will not be accepted by the officials if the contenders do not satisfy the mentioned educational qualifications. The complete information about the required educational requirements discussed in the below sections of this article. Also, candidates can refer to the AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification for further queries. Job seekers not suitable for the qualifications as mentioned above need not worry you can check the latest Govt Jobs notifications through our blog.
So continue to read this article until the end to get more details about AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification if you have the above-stated qualifications. Candidates can also apply for other latest Graduate Jobs as well as the Diploma Jobs if they do have required eligible criteria. Now the second essential standards are the Age Limitations which the candidate should have as on the date of application in the prescribed manner. According to the official statement by the Airline Allied Services Limited officials, the candidates who are applying for AASL Technical Assistant Vacancies should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 45 Years. So contenders who satisfy both the educational qualifications as well as the specified age criteria can apply for AASL Recruitment 2018.
Details of AASL Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Post Name||Chief of Personnel – Station Manager, Technical Assistant, and Other Posts|
|No of Vacancies||33|
|Qualifications||Check below for details on Qualifications|
|Last Date||3rd January 2018|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for Salary details|
The above mentioned tabular column gives the basic details of Airline Allied Services Limited Vacancies 2018. Candidates who are looking for latest Post Graduate Jobs can use this chance of getting employment in Airline Allied Services Limited. As the mode of application is Offline, applicants need to download the official advertisement from the website at www.airindia.in. Steps on how to apply for AASL Vacancies 2018 mentioned in the below article. The Selection Criteria stated by the officials in the advertisement consists of only one round, i.e.Technical Knowledge Test. Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the above-stated recruitment process. So for that candidates can refer to the Syllabus provided here. People selected for the AASL Jobs 2018 will get a Salary based on the position they get selected. For detailed info on Payscale and grade pay go through the below post completely. Job Seekers can download the Admit Cards and access the Previous Papers from our website.
AASL Recruitment 2018 Post-Wise Vacancies
- Technical Assistant – 14 Posts
- Station Managers – 12 Posts
- Synthetic Flight Instructor – 2 Posts
- Dy.Chief Financial Officer – 1 Post
- Chief of Personnel – 1 Post
- Manager Sales and Marketing – 1 Post
- Manager MMD – 1 Post
- Manager Corporate Communication – 1 Post
AASL Openings 2018 Educational Qualifications
- Technical Assistant – AME Diploma I 3 years full-time AME Training Course completion certificate, from DGCA, approved Institute
- Station Managers – Graduate
- Synthetic Flight Instructor – Refer to advertisement
- Dy.Chief Financial Officer – Qualified Associated Chartered Accountant from ICAI
- Chief of Personnel – Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or its equivalent
- Manager Sales and Marketing – Graduate
- Manager MMD – Graduate
- Manager Corporate Communication – Masters Degree I Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication
AASL Notification 2018 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 45 years
Selection Process for AASL Recruitment 2018
- Technical Knowledge Test
PayScale offered by Airline Allied Services Limited
- Technical Assistant – Rs.18000/-
- Station Managers – Rs.42000/-
- Synthetic Flight Instructor – Refer Advertisement
- Dy.Chief Financial Officer – Rs.80000/-
- Chief of Personnel – Rs.80000/-
- Manager Sales and Marketing – Rs.42000/-
- Manager MMD – Rs.42000/-
- Manager Corporate Communication – Rs.42000/-
Application Fee for AASL Notification 2018
- For General/ OBC Category – Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST – No fee.
Application Process AASL Jobs 2018
- Visit the official site of Airline Allied Services Limited at www.airindia.in
- Go to the careers page of the webiste.
- Check for AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details given in the advertisement.
- If eligible download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the application form by Post/ Speed Post/ Courier to the address mentioned below in an envelope superscribed with the post.
- If any candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate applications for each position.
- Take a xerox copy of the application beforehand for future use.
To Download AASL Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here