ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification for 24 Project Assistant-1 Vacancies Apply @ada.gov.in
ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of ADA Project Assistant-1 Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy info for ADA Employment News 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for ADA Openings 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for ADA Jobs 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for ADA Careers 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Aeronautical Development Agency 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for ADA Project Assistant-1 Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for ADA Recruitment 2018
Good news for all the citizens of India with the announcement of the most recent Employment News in Aeronautical Development Agency(ADA), Bangalore. The selection committee officials of Aeronautical Development Agency(ADA) have recently issued ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification to engage people for 24 Project Assistant-1 Vacancies. Contenders interested in applying for ADA Jobs 2018 must be aware of the essential dates which are the starting and the closing date for ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification. Candidates can apply for latest Central Govt Jobs in India here. As per the details presented in the official advertisement, candidates can start applying for ADA Project Assistant-1 Vacancy 2018 from 26th December until the last date which commences on 10th January 2018. So go through all the data obtained from this article to avoid the discomfort of being rejected by the Aeronautical Development Agency(ADA) officials.
Job Aspirants can refer to the official ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification released by the officials on their website at www.ada.gov.in for further queries. In the meanwhile, you can have a look at the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations and Age Relaxations, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, and PayScale offered by Aeronautical Development Agency(ADA). Primarily job seekers should note the required educational qualifications for 24 Project Assistant-1 Jobs 2018. So contenders willing to get employment in Aeronautical Development Agency(ADA) must have a first class B.E/ B.Tech/ Other any Equivalent Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% or 6.75 CGPA and a valid GATE Score(2016-2017). For more info on the qualifications, you can refer to this Free Jobs Alert page.
Contenders who are not suitable with the criteria as mentioned earlier can always apply for other Graduate Jobs. Next coming to the essential standards which are the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations which are mandatory for all the categories. Now according to the official announcement candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and the Maximum Age differs as per the group. For Applicants belonging to General Category, the Maximum Age is 28 Years, and for OBC candidates it is 31 Years. The Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Category is 3 Years. Candidates should mandatorily possess the above-specified eligibility criteria else their applications might get rejected. So to avoid that only eligible competitors can apply for ADA Vacancy 2018. You can also have a look at various other Govt Jobs Notifications from our official site here.
Details of ADA Project Assistant-1 Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Aeronautical Development Agency(ADA)|
|Post Name||Project Assistant-1|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about qualifications|
|Last Date||10th January 2018|
|Start Date||26th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Interested in applying for 24 Project Assistant-1 Vacancies in Aeronautical Development Agency through ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification then check the above table where we have provided all the basic details required for the ongoing recruitment. Now all the citizens of India willing to apply for ADA Jobs 2018 can refer to this All India Jobs page. Are you curious to know more about ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification? Then proceed further to have a look at the Application Process done via Online Method. Go through the below sections of this article to have a look at the steps on to apply online for ADA Careers 2018. After successfully applying for ADA Project Assistant Recruitment 2018 applicants can download the Admit Cards through our blog.
Candidates are selected for the positions they have applied based on their performance in the Recruitment Process. As per the information available from the sources in Aeronautical Development Agency(ADA), officials have stated that apart from Personal Interview there are no other rounds in the Hiring Process. So you need to prepare well beforehand for the Selection Process with the help of the Syllabus, Current Affairs and all the Previous Papers available on our website. Finally, people shortlisted for ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification for 24 Project Assistant-1 Vacancies will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which sums upto Rs.25000/- per month. For more updates on the latest Govt Jobs refer to our blog daily.
Vacancy info for ADA Employment News 2018
- Name of the Post – Project Assistant-1
- No of Vacancies – 24 Posts
Educational Qualifications for ADA Openings 2018
- Candidates willing to apply for ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill 24 Project Assistant-1 Vacancies must have a first class B.E/ B.Tech/ Other any Equivalent Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% or 6.75 CGPA and a valid GATE Score(2016-2017).
Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for ADA Jobs 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age
For General Category – 28 Years
For OBC Category – 31 Years
- Age Relaxation – 3 Years (SC/ST)
Selection Process for ADA Careers 2018
- Personal Interview.
PayScale offered by Aeronautical Development Agency 2018
- Contenders shortlisted for Aeronautical Development Agency Recruitment 2018 Notification for 24 Project Assistant-1 Vacancies will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization which amounts to Rs.25000/-.
Application Fee for ADA Project Assistant-1 Notification 2018
- Applicants intending to apply for Aeronautical Development Agency Jobs 2018 shall pay a certain amount as an application fee towards ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification. For more info on application fee refer to the official advertisement.
Application Process for ADA Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Aeronautical Development Agency at www.ada.gov.in.
- Check for ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification for 24 Project Assistant-1 Vacancies and download it.
- Read all the details in the official advertisement.
- Check for the link to apply Online for ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Eligible candidates can fill the online application with all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per the requirement.
- Verify and Finally click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the ADA Application Form for future use.
To Download ADA Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.