AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification for 360 Aircraft Techician, Skilled Tradesmen Posts Apply @airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 2 Details of AIESL Aircraft Technician Notification 2018
- 3 Air India Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 4 Educational Qualifications for Air India Jobs 2018
- 5 Age Limitations for Air India Careers 2018
- 6 AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 7 Pay Scale offered by Air India Engineering Services Limited 2018
- 8 Application Fee for AIESL Notification 2017-18
- 9 Guidelines on to How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2017-18
Hai Aspirants!!! Anyone got the news of the latest Employment News from Air India Engineering Services Limited. If no, then check the below post completely for all the information regarding the AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification. Remember that the officials have announced the advertisement to hire people for 360 Aircraft Technician and Skilled Tradesmen Vacancies. The selection board has come up with latest Central Govt Jobs Notification, details seen in the below article. All the data updated here is only for reference purpose, and candidates can refer to the AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification for further queries. Here on this page, you can find all the key points like the Starting and the Ending dates, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations, and Age relaxation, Application Process, Application Fee, Hiring Process, Pay scale and Grade pay which are to be noted while applying for Air India Jobs 2017-18. For latest Govt Jobs Notification refer to our blog.
Free Job Alerts for all the citizens of India looking out for Air India Jobs 2018. Job Aspirants can check the AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification released by the officials of Air India Limited at the official website at www.airindia.com. Candidates must be well informed about the tentative dates of applying for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment 2018. The opening date for downloading the application form from the official site has already started, and the closure date for submission of Offline Application is 3rd January 2018. Remember that application for Air India Engineering Services Limited Careers will not be accepted by the officials if the contenders do not satisfy the mentioned educational qualifications. The complete information about the required educational requirements discussed in the below sections of this article. Also, candidates can refer to the AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification for further queries. Job seekers not suitable for the qualifications as mentioned above need not worry you can check out other Diploma Jobs through our blog.
So continue to read this article until the end to get more details about AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification if you have the above-stated qualifications. Candidates can also apply for other latest Graduate Jobs if they do have required eligible criteria. Now the second essential standards are the Age Limitations which the candidate should have as on the date of application in the prescribed manner. According to the official statement by the Air India Engineering Services Limited officials, the candidates who are applying for AIESL Aircraft Technician and Skilled Tradesmen Vacancies should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 40 Years. So contenders who satisfy both the educational qualifications as well as the specified age criteria can apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018.
Details of AIESL Aircraft Technician Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Post Name||Aircraft Technician, Skilled Tradesmen|
|No of Vacancies||360|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||3rd January 2018|
|Start Date||12th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
The above tabular form gives us the detailed info about the latest recruitment of 360 Aircraft Technician and Skilled Tradesmen Posts. Now to apply for the Air India Jobs 2017-18 you need to know about the application process which is through Offline Medium. Steps on how to apply for latest Air India Vacancies 2018 are stated below on this page. Next coming to the recruitment process for AIESL Jobs 2018, officials finalized two stages to get employed in AIESL. The selection process consists of Trade Test and Personal Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in both the rounds. Finally, the contenders selected for the AIESL Vacancy 2017-18 will get an excellent pay scale along with a grade pay as seen in the below sections. Applicants can download their Admit Cards for AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification from our official site.
Air India Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Aircraft Technician – 325 Posts
- Skilled Tradesmen – 35 Posts
Educational Qualifications for Air India Jobs 2018
- Aircraft Technician
• For All Candidates – AME Diploma/Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA under Rule 133 B with 60% marks/equivalent grade (55% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
• For Ex-servicemen -Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe/Engine/Electrical/Instrument/Radio trades conducted by the Indian Air Force, which are acceptable as a qualification by DGCA for fulfilling the eligibility requirement for BAMEL examination.
- Skilled Tradesmen – ITI in the relevant trade from any recognized University/ Institute of India.
Age Limitations for Air India Careers 2018
- For General Category – Not Above 35 Years.
- For OBC Category – Not Above 38 Years.
- For SC/ ST Category – Not Above 40 Years.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale offered by Air India Engineering Services Limited 2018
- Candidates can refer to AIESL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for more details about the pay scale received by the selected contenders for 360 Air India Jobs 2017-18.
Application Fee for AIESL Notification 2017-18
- Job Aspirants shall visit the official site and refer to the advertisement for info on the application fee payable to AIESL Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- For General Category – Rs.1000/-
- Anyhow SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from applying any application fee.
Guidelines on to How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2017-18
- Visit the official website ofAir India Engineering Services Limited at www.airindia.in
- Check for AIESL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 360 Aircraft Technician and Tradesmen Posts.
- Download the official advertisement.
- Read all the details given in the notification and download the application format.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the application form.
- Attest any photographs or other documents if required.
- Submit the Application format along with all the necessary documents to the below mentioned postal Address.
- Take a xerox copy of the application before submitting.
Air India Engineering Services Limited,
Bauman Wada & Airport Colony,
Next to Meteorology Department New Quarters,
Sahar Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400099.
To Download AIESL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020 | Apply at ssc.nic.in for 1355 Phase VIII Selection Post Vacancies
- MOIL Recruitment 2020 | 36 Graduate/ Management Trainee Posts | Apply Now!!
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.