AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 12370 Teacher Posts Apply @cse.ap.gov.in
AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of AP DSC Notification 2017-18
- 1.3 AP DSC Vacancy Info 2017-18
- 1.4 Educational Qualifications for AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.5 Age Criteria for AP DSC Jobs 2017-18
- 1.6 Selection Process for AP DSC Notification 2017-18
- 1.7 Pay Scale Offered by Andhra Pradesh School Education Department
- 1.8 Application Fee for AP DSC Careers 2017-18
- 1.9 Guidelines to follow while applying for AP DSC Vacancy 2017-18
Are you in searching for the State Government Jobs? Then this AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification might put an end to your search. Go through the details that are given in the advertisement and then Apply for the announced vacancies on the specified dates. Remember you need to have all the qualifications at the time of Attending for the AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18. It would be an excellent chance for the people who are looking for the Teaching Jobs. All the interested candidates are requested to find the details that are necessary to have to consider you for the post that you are applying. As per the data issued by the officials of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department in the AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification, there are total 12370 Vacancies. So check the specialization and attend the interview on that specified dates. Details about this Employment News are going to be discussed further in this post. So check the article until the end so that you will not miss out any necessary specifications.
Remember that all the information stated in this article is only to refer. And the Candidates have to keep in mind that this AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18, is officially announced through the official site at www.cse.ap.gov.in. Now coming to the primary requirement that the contenders need to have at the time of attending for the AP TET Recruitment 2017 is Educational Qualification. For complete information about the post wise education and Work Experience check the official AP DSC Recruitment 2017 Notification, which we have given at the bottom of this post where you can also find some easy steps that will help to attend AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18. For more about this Govt Jobs 2017, check the upcoming sections carefully where you will see more important details.
If you are not interested or if you do not have all the qualifications that mentioned in the AP DSC Recruitment 2017 Notification like the Educational Qualification, Work Experience, and Age Limit then you can always check the other 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs along with more Graduate Jobs by going through our site. Remember that you will not be considered for the Recruitment rounds if you do not possess correct qualifications. So to avoid the discomfort of being rejected attend for AP DSC Recruitment 2017, only if you have all the requirements. Now along with the educational Qualification, the secondary qualification that the candidates should have is the Age Limit. So to get the post wise Age Limit and Age Relaxation check the advertisement which we have given at the bottom of this post. Are you willing to find out more about this openings? Then proceed to check this article. Down in this post, we are going to list out necessary information about the Selection Process, Salary, and Application fee.
Overview of AP DSC Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh School Education Department|
|No of Vacancies||12370|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualification|
|Last Date||1st January 2018|
|Start Date||18th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
The above table depicts the info about the latest Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Contenders interested in applying for AP Teacher Eligibility Test can go through the above table which has all the basic details. Candidates should apply online for AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18. Steps on how to fill the online application are listed down in the below section. Applicants can download their Admit Cards from our blog. Now as per the official announcement the recruitment process consists of two rounds which are Written Test and Personal Interview. The final selection of candidates is made based on their performance in both the rounds. Finally, the shortlisted contenders will recieve an excellent pay scale along with the grade pay according to the norms of the organization. So candidates applying for AP DSC Jobs 2017-18 shall start preparing by following the Syllabus provided here. Also, you can have a look at all the Previous Papers available on our website.
AP DSC Vacancy Info 2017-18
- Name of the Post – Teacher
- No of Vacancies – 12370 Posts
Educational Qualifications for AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18
- For Classes I to V – Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. In respect of SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education. (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in case of the candidates, who have passed or admitted to D.El.Ed / D.Ed., course before issuing of these guidelines.
- For VI to VIII – B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently Abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education).
Age Criteria for AP DSC Jobs 2017-18
- Candidates can refer to the AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for details about the age limitation and age relaxations.
Selection Process for AP DSC Notification 2017-18
- Written Test (Paper I & II)
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Andhra Pradesh School Education Department
- Contenders selected for AP DSC Jobs 2017-18 will receive a handsome pay scale along with a grade pay as per the norms of the organization. For more info on Salary offered are discussed intensely in the official notification.
Application Fee for AP DSC Careers 2017-18
- Candidates willing to apply for AP DSC Exam shall pay an application fee of Rs.500/- through the payment gateway as mentioned in the Advertisement.
Guidelines to follow while applying for AP DSC Vacancy 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department at www.cse.ap.gov.in.
- Check for AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for various Teacher posts in all the government recognized schools of Andhra Pradesh.
- If eligible download the official announcement and read all the details given in the advertisement
- Willing candidates can apply through the online link available below on this page.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the specified formats.
- Pay the Application Fee as mentioned in the official announcement.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form before submitting.
To Download AP DSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.