BPRD Recruitment 2018 Notification 40 Scientific Officer Posts Apply @bprd.nic.in
BPRD Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BPRD Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of BPRD Manager Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for BPRD Scientific Officer Posts 2018
- 1.3 BPRD Jobs 2018 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Age Limit for BPRD Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for BPRD Job Openings 2018
- 1.6 PayScale Offered by Bureau of Police Research & Development 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for BPRD Scientific Officer Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process BPRD Recruitment 2018
Here is fantastic news for candidates waiting for Latest Government Jobs Notifications in Bureau of Police Research & Development. People of New Delhi in search of latest Employment News can check our blog. Aspirants looking for the BPRD Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 this is a beautiful opportunity to get your dream job. The officials of BPRD, New Delhi, have issued the BPRD Recruitment 2018 Notification. Recently the selection board of BPRD has come up with the recruitment notification to engage 40 candidates for various posts in different disciplines. It is an excellent chance for job aspirants from New Delhi. Candidates can go through the entire article for more details. We have updated all the information regarding the BPRD Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification. Applicants make sure they get the complete information from here.
Free Job Alert for retired employees residing in Jaipur. The Officials of Bureau of Police Research & Development have come up with the latest State Govt Jobs Notification 2018 to hire retired candidates for 40 Scientific Officer vacancies. Contenders can check the official notification for more information about BPRD Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018. The required educational qualifications for all the disciplines have been mentioned in the below sections accordingly. As this recruitment drive is conducted for retired persons only, the candidates willing to apply for BPRD Recruitment 2018 Notification should be in the age group of 58-65 years.
Applicants make sure that the mode of applying for BPRD Recruitment 2018 Notification is through the Offline medium. So, contenders should go through the official announcement more than once. The application form can be downloaded from the official site at www.bprd.nic.in. The selection process for Bureau of Police Research & Development Scientific Officer Posts 2018 is just a personal interview. Based on their performance in the interview, the aspirants are shortlisted for various positions in BPRD.
Details of BPRD Manager Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Bureau of Police Research & Development|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Qualifications||Check below for info on qualifications|
|Last Date||18th December 2017|
|Start Date||7th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
The above tabular column gives us the detailed info on latest Govt Jobs in India. The details about pay scale offered to the selected candidates for the BPRD Scientific Officer Jobs 2018 are discussed below, and also contenders can go through the official notification. Aspirants can find the Syllabus for all governmnet jobs in India from our blog. Also, candidates can latest updates on the Previous Papers and Admit cards from here.
Vacancy Details for BPRD Scientific Officer Posts 2018
- Pr. Scientific Officer – 4 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer – 3 Posts
- Research/Scientific Officer – 4 Posts
Assistant Library and Information Officer /Lib. Officer – 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 3 Posts
- Sr. PS – 1 Post
- Computer Operator – 1 Post
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
DySP/ Instructor – 17 Posts
Cyber Expert (JSO) – 2 Posts
Forensic Expert (JSO) – 2 Posts
BPRD Jobs 2018 Educational Qualifications
- Pr. Scientific Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Molecular Biology of Biochemistry or Forensic Science as a subject from a subject from a recognized University.
- Senior Scientific Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology or Fashion Designing.
- Research/Scientific Officer – Master’s degree in Sociology with specialization in Research methodology or Correctional Administration or Criminal Sociology or Sociology of Deviance from a recognized University
Assistant Library and Information Officer /Lib. Officer – Central/State Govt. retired officers holding a similar post at the time of retirement with five years’ of regular service in the post and possessing Bachelor’s degree in Lib. Science or Lib. & Information Science of a recognized institute and 02 years experience in a Library.
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Bachelor Degree in Molecular Biology or Bio-Chemistry or Zoology or Botany or Micro Biology or Forensic Science or any other Life Sciences.
- Sr. PS – Central/State Govt. retired officers holding a similar post at the time of retirement with five years’ of regular service in the position and possessing following skill test norms:- i) Dictation in English 100 w.p.m. & typing speed of English on computer @ 35 w.p.m.
- Computer Operator – Officials of Central/State Government were holding the similar post at the time of retirement with following educational qualifications and experience : (a) Bachelor’s degree from recognized University (b)Diploma in computer application from a recognized University/institution
(c)Two years experience in computer application in Govt. Institution.
- Library Assistant – Retired Central/State Government servant holding analogous post at the time of retirement
having Senior School Certificate (10 + 2 Pass) with a certificate in Library Science from a recognized institute.
DySP/ Instructor – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and equivalent. Five years’ experience in the field of recruitment and training or law and order management of modernization or maintenance and analysis of criminal records or use of technology in policing and welfare of Police personnel.
Cyber Expert (JSO) – M.Sc. (Physics) With specialization in Electronics from a recognized University or B.E/B.Tech. In Electronics and communication engineering of B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science; and Three years research experience in any Central Government office or Central Police Organization of Central Para Military Forces.
Forensic Expert (JSO) – Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from a recognized University; and Three year’s research experience of analytical methods and research in the field of Forensic Science in Organizations under Central Government.
Age Limit for BPRD Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 58 Years
- Maximum Age – 65 Years
Selection Process for BPRD Job Openings 2018
- Personal Interview
PayScale Offered by Bureau of Police Research & Development 2018
- Pr. Scientific Officer – Rs.37400 to Rs.67000+8700/-
- Senior Scientific Officer – Rs.15600 to Rs.39100+6600/-
- Research/Scientific Officer – Rs.15600 to Rs.39100+5400/-
Assistant Library and Information Officer/Lib. Officer – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800+4600/-
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800+4200/-
- Sr. PS – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800+4600/-
- Computer Operator – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800+4200/-
- Library Assistant – Rs.5200 to Rs.20200+1900/-
DySP/ Instructor – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800+5400/-
Cyber Expert(JSO) – Rs.9300 to Rs.34800+4800/-
Forensic Expert(JSO) – Rs.9300- Rs34800+4800
Application Fee for BPRD Scientific Officer Notification 2018
- Candidates can refer to BPRD Recruitment 2018 Notification for info about application fee.
Application Process BPRD Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Indian Oil Corporation of India at www.bprd.nic.in
- Check for BPRD Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Go through the details given in the advertisement.
- Download the application form attached along with the notification.
- Fill the application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the application fee as per the requirement.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents to below address.
- Take a xerox copy of application form for future reference.
BPRD HQ, NH-8, Near SSB Office, Mahipalpur, New Delhi.
To Download BPRD Scientific Officer Recruitment Notification 2018 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.