Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification for 275 Jr.Clerk,Goods Guard Vacancies @rrccr.com
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Mumbai Central Railway Junior Clerk Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Central Railway Goods Guard Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 Central Railway Job Openings 2017 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Age Limit for Central Railway Typist Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Mumbai Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 PayScale Offered for Central Railway-Mumbai Jobs 2017
- 1.7 Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
- 1.8 How to Apply Central Railway Jr.Clerk Notification 2017
Central Railway has disclosed a recruitment notification to invite Online applications from candidates for the Junior Clerk Cum Typist and Goods Guard Posts for the forthcoming year 2018. According to the Advertisement released the officials have announced about 275 Vacancy for both Typists and Goods Guard Posts. Aspirants in search of Latest Employment News in Railway Department can have a look at the Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification. Job seekers can find the Official Notification as well the website details through this article. The direct links to download the Mumbai Central Railway Jr.Clerk Notification 2017 and Apply Online is provided below at the end of this page. The Recruiting team of Mumbai Central Railways has issued separate Notifications for hiring candidates for the Typists and Goods Guard Posts. Central Railways is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways which Headquartered in Mumbai at Chatrapathi Shivaji Terminus. The ongoing Recruitment process held for five divisions of the Central Railways. Candidates should make a significant note that while applying for the Central Railway Recruitment 2017, one should give the priority order for all the five divisions as per their interest. The Five sections are Mumbai Division, Solapur Division, Pune Division, Bhusawal Division, Nagpur Division. Job Hunters interested in applying for the latest Central Government Jobs can go through our blog.
Applicants can check the official Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification for Junior Clerk and Goods Guard Posts released at the official site @rrccr.com. As per the CR Notification 2017 officials have announced a total of 275 posts out of which 150 Posts belong to Junior Clerk Cum Typist Jobs and the remaining 125 Posts for Goods Guard Posts. The essential requirement of any Recruitment Process is that one should satisfy the mentioned educational qualifications. Applicants willing to apply for Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017 must possess a Degree in any stream from any recognized University. And candidates applying for the post of Mumbai Central Railway Junoir Clerk Cum Typist should be 10/12th Pass with minimum 50% aggregate along with the required typing speed both in English and Hindi. Candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for the Latest Graduate Jobs available on our website. Applicants must and should possess the above mentioned Educational Qualifications to be eligible for the Central Railway Recruitment 2017. Students who are pursuing their education are not likely to apply for any of the two mentioned Vacancies. Contenders also should have valid Certificates because after one is shortlisted for any of the posts the next is Document Verification. If in case anyone is found guilty at the time of Document Verification then he/she will be barred from applying for any Government Jobs in the future.
Job Seekers should also have a bright idea of the Age Limit and Age Relaxations mentioned in the official Notification. Now Contenders should have the specified Age Limits as per the Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification. Candidates should have the maximum age limit for applying to the Mumbai Central Railway Goods Guard Jobs 2017 will be reckoned as on the date of the notification released. The Age Criteria also varies according to the category one belongs. People from Un-Reserved Categories should be in the age group of 18-42 years. Candidates belonging to OBC Category must have Minimum Age of 18 years and a Maximum Age of 45 years. And for SC/ST category the age limit is 18-47 years. Age Relaxation also differs as per the type. Individuals applying for Central Railway Recruitment 2017 should also note the Important Dates for the Central Railway Junior Clerk Cum Typist and Goods Guard Recruitment 2017. The advertisement for the Central Railway Recruitment 2017 has already Released. Hence the starting date for Online Application is 01st December 2017. And the Closure date for the submission of Online Application is 30th December 2017. Aspirants can also go through our blog for various Govt Jobs Syllabus, Previous Papers, and Admit Cards.
Mumbai Central Railway Junior Clerk Notification 2017 – Details
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Jr.Clerk, Goods Guard|
|No of Vacancies||275|
|Qualification||Check below for information on qualifications|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
|Start Date||01st December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Details|
The above table depicts the complete Information regarding the Latest Government Jobs 2017 in Railway Sector, Mumbai. We have provided all the latest information about the Central Railway Recruitment 2017. For any Notification, candidates should have to pay a certain amount as an application fee for their application to be accepted. But this time all the Job aspirants are lucky because the Central Railway Officials have not mentioned any Application fee for the Recruitment of Junior Clerk and Goods Guard Posts. Free Job Alerts for all the citizens of India who are waiting for Government Job Notifications. The selected candidates for Central Railway Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 will get a pay scale according to the norms and conditions of the organization. The mentioned pay scale in the Notification for Junior Clerk Cum typist is Rs.19900 to Rs.63200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-, and for Goods Guard is Rs.29200 to Rs.92300/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-. The Selection process mentioned for hiring candidates for Central Railway Jobs 2017 comprises of three rounds which are Computer-based Test, Medical Examination, Document Verification. Officials from the Recruiting team of Central Railway Recruitment 2017 will shortlist the contenders based on their performance in the first two stages.
Central Railway Goods Guard Vacancy 2017 Details
- Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist – 150
- Goods Guard (Operating) – 125
Central Railway Job Openings 2017 Educational Qualifications
- Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist – 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Goods Guard (Operating) – Degree from a recognized Board/University/Institute or its equivalent on the date of notification.
Age Limit for Central Railway Typist Recruitment 2017
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 42 years
Mumbai Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- Computer-based test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
PayScale Offered for Central Railway-Mumbai Jobs 2017
- For Jr.Clerk Cum Typist Post – Rs.19900 to Rs.63200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- For Goods Guard Post – Rs.29200 to Rs.92300/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
Central Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
Check the official notification for more details on Central Railway – Mumbai Division Junior Clerk Cum Typists and Goods Guard Vacancy 2017 Application Fee.
How to Apply Central Railway Jr.Clerk Notification 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website, i.e., www.rrccr.com.
- Click on the link for Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- After that fill the online application form available on the site.
- Recheck the details you provided on the online application form.
- Pay the relevant application if any.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
To Download Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification for 150 Jr.Clerk Posts – Click here
To Download Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification for 125 Goods Guard Posts – Click Here
|IMPORTANT LINKS – CENTRAL RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2017-2018|
|Central Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern|
|Central Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 Previous Papers|
|Central Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 Admit Card 2017|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020 | Apply at ssc.nic.in for 1355 Phase VIII Selection Post Vacancies
- MOIL Recruitment 2020 | 36 Graduate/ Management Trainee Posts | Apply Now!!
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.