CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for CISF Jobs 2018
- 1.3 CISF Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 CISF Job Openings 2018 Age Limit
- 1.5 Selection Process for CISF Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 CISF Recruitment 2018 PayScale and Grade pay
- 1.7 Application Fee for CISF Employment News 2018
- 1.8 Steps to Apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for latest Central Govt Jobs? Then please check the CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification issued by the officials of Central Industrial Security Force through their official site at www.cisf.gov.in. All the interested people can go through all the details from the below sections of this page and can apply for the announced vacancies at the earliest. As per the data in the official advertisement, presently there are about 487 Fire/ Constable Vacancies. All the information provided here is for reference purpose only, and candidates can refer to the official site of the organization and official notification which you can find at the bottom of this article. Contenders can get all the latest updates on Employment News daily from our site. On this one can see all the mandatory details like Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates and, Salary. So candidates need to read the entire article not to miss any information about the CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification.
CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification is an excellent opportunity for all the citizens of India. For latest Graduate Jobs candidates can always check here. According to the information that is stated by the officials in the advertisement, candidates should be aware of the mandatory requirements to be eligible for CISF Jobs 2018. The foremost requirement is Educational Qualifications which are to be fulfilled compulsory by all the people willing to apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2018. So job seekers keep this in mind and proceed for CISF Openings 2018. Free Job Alerts for all the people willing to use the latest jobs opportunities in India. Contenders should be well informed about the Age Limitation required to apply for the CISF Recruitment 2018. As per the sources from the CISF, the age particulars specified are 18-23 Years. Eligible candidates can immediately start applying for the latest CISF Jobs 2018.
According to the info stated by the officials, candidates should be aware of some essential dates which are entirely necessary to remember. So contenders willing to join CISF Department in the coming year 2018 should submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 11th January 2018. As the application form should be submitted Online the link to the official site are given below. So candidates without wasting a minute start updating your information on the job portal of Central Industrial Security Force. Candidates remember that the applications submitted after the final date are going to be rejected along with the applications that are fulfilling the required criteria.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Name||Constable/ Fire|
|No of Vacancies||487|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||11th January 2018|
|Start Date||11th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Check the above table for information related to CISF Jobs 2018. Candidates who are interested in applying for the latest Govt Jobs can go through the article for all the info like Selection Process, Salary Details, Application fee. Contenders need to pay some amount as an application fee towards CISF Constable Jobs 2018. The application fee payable for general category candidates is Rs.100/-, and the candidates who have reservations need not pay any fee. But it would be thoughtful to check the official advertisement before making the payment. Candidates are shortlisted based on the performance in the mentioned Recruitment rounds which are Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation. So keep these mind and prepare well for the selection process by referring to the Syllabus here. Candidates can also check all the Previous Papers. Applicants can also download the Admit Cards from our blog. Finally, the candidates who will get placed in CISF for the posts they have applied will get a monthly salary along with a grade pay as per the terms of the organization. Contenders can refer to the CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification for more details regarding the PayScale.
Vacancy Details for CISF Jobs 2018
- Constable/ Fire – 487 Posts
CISF Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications
- Passed 10+2 Class with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
- Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
CISF Job Openings 2018 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 23 Years
Selection Process for CISF Vacancy 2018
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
CISF Recruitment 2018 PayScale and Grade pay
- PayMatrix Level-3 at Rs.21700/- to Rs.69100/- along with a grade pay of Rs.5200/-.
Application Fee for CISF Employment News 2018
- For General Category – Rs100/-.
- For SC/ST no application fee.
Steps to Apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Central Industrial Security Force at www.cisf.gov.in.
- Check for CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification for 487 Constable/ Fire Posts.
- Go through the details in the advertisement.
- If eligible download the official notification.
- Fill the details in the online application form with the mandatory fields.
- Verify all the data you provided.
- Finally, click on Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the submitted application form.
To Download CISF Recruitment Notification 2018 – Click Here