Current Affairs 13th December 2017 – Today’s Current Affairs
Hello aspirants! Current affairs for today are here. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your GK. This is a fresh update on the latest news on 13th December 2017. Rely on us for daily GK updates and we won’t let you down.
Our team at All India Jobs has painstakingly gathered all this only from official sources. We looked into all different sources and are giving you these quick news updates. In below sections, you can find top Current affairs of 13th December 2017. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam!
Latest 13th December 2017 Current Affairs
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Latest 13th December 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.0.1 1. Indian Cricket Captain Ties Knot With Actress Anushka Sharma In Italy On Monday
- 1.0.2 2. Four Biopics On The Great Telugu Actor and Politician NTR
- 1.0.3 3. Hornbill Festival In Nagaland Attracts Record Visitors
- 1.0.4 4. ISRO is developing A Compact Launcher For Low-Cost Small Satellites
- 1.0.5 5. Saudi Arabia Government Lifts Ban On Cinema Halls On Monday
- 1.0.6 6. India’s stand in WTO Meeting
- 1.0.7 7. Sachin Tendulkar’s plea to PM Narendra Modi
1. Indian Cricket Captain Ties Knot With Actress Anushka Sharma In Italy On Monday
India is shocked! Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli got married in a private ceremony in Italy on Monday. As they wished their wedding to be a private affair, very close friends and family attended. Kohli and Anushka started dating in 2013, and they give their first public appearance During a football match in 2014. This high profile couple will host a reception in New Delhi on 21st December for relatives and followed by industry friends and cricketers on 26th December 2017.
2. Four Biopics On The Great Telugu Actor and Politician NTR
The story of N.T.R. that was never known before! Everybody wants to make a biopic on Tollywood great actor and former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh N.T. Ramarao. Ram Gopal Varma announced that he is going to make a film on NTR. There are three more people who plan to build a biopic on late NTR. Total four films are in the pipeline that are Lakshmi’s NTR, Lakshmi’s Veera Grandam, Lakshmi Parvathi C/O Ram Gopal Varma, and another one is not titled yet.
3. Hornbill Festival In Nagaland Attracts Record Visitors
Who celebrates 10-day festivals these days? Nagalanders do. The Hornbill Festival of Nagaland attracted a record 2,43,214 visitors this year which is twice to the previous year. In these 2,43,214 visitors , 2,401 foreign tourists, 38,700 domestic and 2,02,113 locals.
This festival is an annual showpiece tourism event of the state, was inaugurated on December 1 coinciding with the 54th Statehood Day celebrations by President Ram Nath Kovind. The festival concluded at the picturesque Naga Heritage Village, Kisama with mega bonfires, tunes of Naga war cry and beats of traditional log drums reverberating in the background.
4. ISRO is developing A Compact Launcher For Low-Cost Small Satellites
ISRO never fails to make us proud. Indian Space Research Organization is developing a low-cost small satellite launcher. K. Sivan, the Director of ISRO’s rocket development node, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre said that three months ago ISRO started works to design and develop an ambitious small launch vehicle. Its design will enable a handful of engineers to assemble it within a week.
And the launcher should be able to put satellites of up to 500-600 kg in orbits close to the Earth. VSSC has designed the vehicle using the rocket technology that it already has and is awaiting ISRO’s approval. Dr. Sivan said that they are looking at having a demonstration launch in a year, in the 2018-19 time frame.
5. Saudi Arabia Government Lifts Ban On Cinema Halls On Monday
Liberation for some. Saudi Arabia on Monday lifted a decades-long ban on cinemas, part of a series of social reforms by the mighty Crown Prince. The government said it would begin licensing theaters immediately and the first movie theatres are expected to open next March, in a decision that could boost the kingdom’s nascent film industry.
The ministry said that Saudi Arabia is supposed to have more than 300 cinemas with over 2,000 screens all across the nation by 2030. There are several reasons for the changes, not least the hope that the country can develop a stronger cultural and entertainment sector.
6. India’s stand in WTO Meeting
India hardens stand at the world trade organization on e-commerce, investment facilitation and norms for small rms access to the global marketplace. India has laid preconditions for its agreement on e-commerce for extension of the suspension of member nations from imposing customs duties on electronic transmission.
7. Sachin Tendulkar’s plea to PM Narendra Modi
Sachin Tendulkar has urged PM Narendra Modi to cover all international medalists on our country in the central government health Scheme in a polite way. Earlier Tendulkar asked one that to include all the national and international winners in the CGHS. But the first government has refused it because of their inability to cover a broader range of sportspersons. Now, Sachin wants the government to help atleast international winners.
We know that you enjoyed reading our Current affairs. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark All India Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.