Current Affairs 14th December 2017 – Today’s Current Affairs
Today’s Current Affairs are given here for the sake of aspirants who are waiting. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your GK. This is a fresh update on the latest news on 14th December 2017 Current Affairs. Rely on us for daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
Our team at All India Jobs has painstakingly gathered all this information only from official sources. We looked into all different sources and are giving you these quick news updates. In below sections, you can find top Current affairs of 14th December 2017. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam!
Latest 14th December 2017 Current Affairs
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Latest 14th December 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.0.1 1. Will Sruthi Hassan Follow Anushka Sharma and Samantha?
- 1.0.2 2. 8000 Croes Lie Unused In Banks From Bifurcated Between AP & Telangana
- 1.0.3 3. Supreme Court to Leave A Plea To Provide Equal Statutory Protection To ‘Vande Mataram’ and ‘Jana Gana Mana’
- 1.0.4 4. Odisha CM Naveen Written A Letter To PM Narendra Modi
- 1.0.5 5. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli Enjoy Their Post Wedding At Beautiful Landscape of Tuscany, Italy
- 1.0.6 6. High Court Order To Actor Vishal
- 1.0.7 7. Donald Trump Tweet About Against Women Accusing Of Sexual Misconduct
1. Will Sruthi Hassan Follow Anushka Sharma and Samantha?
While Sruthi Hassan is silent and has not confirmed her relationship with actor Michael Corsale, photos of them are going viral on social sites. They both clicked together in hotspots of Mumbai continuously. Kamal Hassan and Sarika meet this love birds Sruthi Haasan and Michael Corsale earlier this year, it looks like they agreed to the marriage. Based on different reports, Sruthi Haasan wants to take her relationship to the next level just like her co-actress Anushka Srama and Samantha.
2. 8000 Croes Lie Unused In Banks From Bifurcated Between AP & Telangana
The 9th and 10th Schedules institutions list of AP recognization is in pending from the bifurcation of AP and Telangana. Even after state split of three and half years, this problem is not resolved. There are 91 institutions in the 9th schedule and 142 universities in the 10th schedule.Total 8000 Crore money is deposited in various banks, but now any government is not allowed to use that money. So, soon AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is going to talk with Telangana CM KCR on this issue.
3. Supreme Court to Leave A Plea To Provide Equal Statutory Protection To ‘Vande Mataram’ and ‘Jana Gana Mana’
The Supreme Court has released a plea to provide equal statutory protection to ‘Vande Mataram’ as the national anthem ‘Jana Gana Mana.’ A Bench of Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra, Justices A.M. Khanwilkar, and D.Y. Chandrachud dropped a plea represented by senior advocate Pravin H. Parekh, saying that a court of law cannot direct the legislature to make compensation in the constitution.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has written a letter to the prime minister of India Narendra Modi. He wrote a letter on Mahanadi water issue between Odisha and Chhattisgarh. Naveen request PM to resolve this water dispute as soon as possible.
5. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli Enjoy Their Post Wedding At Beautiful Landscape of Tuscany, Italy
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and Indian cricketer Virat Kohli got married on 11th Decembre 2017. Now they enjoy their post-wedding days in the landscape of Tuscany, Italy. From past two days, the pictures and videos of these newlyweds couple are going viral on social media.
6. High Court Order To Actor Vishal
The Madras high court has issued a notice to the general secretary of the South Indian Artistes Association actor Vishal to attend before 16th December 2017. In November Rada Ravi was removed from South Indian Artistes Association in the primary membership, Vishal has to clarify to the court on this issue.
7. Donald Trump Tweet About Against Women Accusing Of Sexual Misconduct
Despite thousands of hours wasted and many millions of dollars spent, the Democrats have been unable to show any collusion with Russia – so now they are moving on to the false accusations and fabricated stories of women who I don’t know and/or have never met. FAKE NEWS!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2017
Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey, and Rachel Crooks urged Congress on Monday to investigate Donald trump. Now, trump tweed about this issue that after wasting so much time and money, they fail to show any conspiracy with Russia. Trump termed this fake news as fabricated stories.
We know that you enjoyed reading our Today’s Latest Current affairs. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 148 Mining Foremen, Mining Mate & Other Posts
- NTPC Recruitment 2019 | 70 Mining Sirdar, Mine Overman Posts | Apply Offline
- CBSE Recruitment 2019 | 357 Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant, Steno & Other Posts | Apply Online
- BARC Recruitment 2019 | 92 Security Guard & Assistant Security Officer Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.