Current Affairs Today | Current Affairs 31 December 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz
Our Current Affairs Today have very important सामयिकी Latest News. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your Current Affairs and General Knowledge. This is a fresh update on Latest Current Affairs on 31 December 2017. Rely on us for Daily Current Affairs & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
You can find genuine Free Job Alerts on our site. Our team at All India Jobs gathers Latest News only from official sources. We look into different sources and write Current Affairs. In below sections, you can find Current Affairs Today. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam! And if you are a GK genius, you must try our GK Quiz also which we update regularly.
Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 31 December 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs Today – Current Affairs 31 December 2017
- 1.0.1 Former football star George Weah Elected as Liberian President
- 1.0.2 The US embassy in Turkey open gates for visa services
- 1.0.3 HP CM Jai Ram Thakur allocates portfolios to his Council of Ministers
- 1.0.4 India is in 5th Position in List of Countries with Highest NPA Levels
- 1.0.5 SBI Gets Board Approval to Allocate Rs 8,000 crore to Comply Basel III
- 1.0.6 Telangana Government to reward people with Rs 500 for spotting beggars in city
Former football star George Weah Elected as Liberian President
George Weah, Former football star, elected as president of Liberia. The closest competitor of Mr. George Weah was his opponent Joseph Boakai. More than 60% people are voted for Mr. Weah. He succeeded Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Africa’s first elected female president, in Liberia’s first democratic handover in decades.
The US embassy in Turkey open gates for visa services
The US embassy in Turkey announced it is continuing normal visa services for Turkish citizens. And also said that Turkish authorities met promises no local staff would be delayed or arrested for doing their duties. But Turkey swiftly rejected allowing such assurances in the affair that has tested relations since the two local employees of the U.S. consulate in Istanbul were held on suspicion of ties to last year’s failed coup against President Tayyip Erdogan.
HP CM Jai Ram Thakur allocates portfolios to his Council of Ministers
Himachal Pradesh Cheif Minister Jai Ram Thakur allotted portfolios to his council of ministers. BJP has a comfortable win in HP State after winning 44 seats from 68 seats. He creates Irrigation and Public Health, Horticulture and Sainik Welfare departments and elected Kishan Kapoor as Food and Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs and Election. He has given Education, Parliamentary Affairs and Law and Legal Affairs.
India is in 5th Position in List of Countries with Highest NPA Levels
India is in 5th position with the highest level of non-performing assets (NPA) among BRICS countries as per the report by CARE Ratings. The countries which are ranked higher than India on the list are Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Ireland respectively.
SBI Gets Board Approval to Allocate Rs 8,000 crore to Comply Basel III
According to the country’s largest lender, SBI, the board approved raising Rs 8,000 crore through different sources to meet Basel III capital norms. Masala bonds are also included which are rupee denominated specialized debt instruments that can be drifted in overseas markets only to raise capital.
Telangana Government to reward people with Rs 500 for spotting beggars in city
In the process of making Hyderabad as a beggar-free city, the Telangana Prisons Department has announced a reward of Rs 500 to a person who spots beggars in the city and informs to the officials.
Quality Current Affairs are hard to find these days. We know that you enjoyed reading our Current affairs today. See you tomorrow with more NEWS Updates. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs.
If you feel that you are a walking GK Book, you must try our GK Quiz which we update regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.