Current Affairs Today | Current Affairs and GK 19th December 2017
Latest Current Affairs are given here for the sake of aspirants who are waiting. All India Jobs is the right place for you to brush up your GK. This is a fresh update on the latest news on 19th December 2017 Current Affairs. Rely on us for daily Current Affairs Today & GK updates, and we won’t let you down.
Our team at All India Jobs has painstakingly gathered all this information only from official sources. We looked into all different sources and are giving you these quick news updates. In below sections, you can find top Current Affairs of 19th December 2017. So, let’s get started and ace that job interview or exam!
Latest 19th December 2017 Current Affairs
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Latest 19th December 2017 Current Affairs
- 1.0.1 PV Sindhu Finishes With Silver Medal At BWF Super Series Finals
- 1.0.2 Bhagavad Gita Research Institute To Be Set Up In Mathura
- 1.0.3 Paytm QR Will Allow Shopkeepers To Accept Customer Payments Directly Without Any Charge
- 1.0.4 BJP Wins At Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh!
- 1.0.5 Gautam Gambhir Completes 6000 Runs in Ranji Trophy
PV Sindhu Finishes With Silver Medal At BWF Super Series Finals
PV Sindhu, who has made India proud, was playing at the World Super Series Finals in Dubai. Sindhu lost the game against Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi. The final match was played for 94 minutes, and Akane Yamaguchi scored 15-21, 21-12, 21-19. In the end, PV Sindhu finishes the game with a silver medal.
Bhagavad Gita Research Institute To Be Set Up In Mathura
Uttar Pradesh government is going to set up a Bhagavad Gita research institute in a temple at Mathura. UP Minister speaking at the 144th-anniversary celebration of the Government Museum, Mathura, he said that “No language in the world was as sweet as Brij Bhasha and no art was as gifted as the art of Mathura. Unfortunately, no efforts were made by the government to promote these”.
Paytm QR Will Allow Shopkeepers To Accept Customer Payments Directly Without Any Charge
Payments platform Paytm announced that its QR code will help the offline shopkeepers to accept customer payments directly into their bank accounts without any percent charge. Towards training and awareness building initiatives, the company also plans to invest ₹ 500 crores in 2018 to expand the reach and acceptance of Paytm QR in the offline merchant community.
BJP Wins At Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh!
Prime Minister Narendra Modi congratulating BJP workers for the success in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh in the Assembly Elections. He also said that results show a strong support for politics of good governance and development from the people. Modi promised that party will not leave a single stone which will help for the development of both states.
Gautam Gambhir Completes 6000 Runs in Ranji Trophy
Gautam Gambhir has been out of the Indian cricket team for some time now. He has moved back to playing First-Class cricket for Delhi. I Gambhir has performed unusually well and scored two centuries before the semi-final only. On Sunday, Delhi began their semi-final against Bengal and Gambhir became only the fourth batsman from Delhi to score 6,000 runs for the state team on the second day of the match.
We know that you enjoyed reading our Latest Current affairs Today. Don’t miss out on GK by failing to bookmark our website All India Jobs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.