Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for 707 Multi Tasking Staff(Civilian) Posts Apply @delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of Delhi Police Multi-Tasking Staff Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for Delhi Police MTS Civilian Jobs 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Civilian Posts 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Delhi Police Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy 2018
- 1.6 PayScale Offered for Delhi Police Civilian Job Openings 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Delhi Police Group-C Notification 2018
- 1.8 Guidelines on How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
Amazing News for all the residents of Delhi in search of latest Employment News. The recruitment board of Delhi Police has come up with the latest Police Jobs Notifications in Delhi. This is an excellent opportunity for aspirants waiting for Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2018 Notification. The officials have announced the advertisement to engage people for 707 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies in the Delhi Police Department. All the candidates having Indian Citizenship are eligible to apply for Delhi Police Civilian Jobs 2018. Job Seekers in search of latest Government Jobs can go through the entire article for detailed information. To help you guys we have provided all the information about Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, PayScale Offered on this page. So contenders can download the Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2018 Notification attached below. As per the data provided in the official advertisement, officials are hiring candidates for various Civilian Posts in Delhi Police. Job aspirants can refer to the official advertisement for more information about the vacancy details.
Applicants can find the Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2018 Notification officially released and also the link to apply online at www.delhirecruitment.nic.in (or) www.delhipolice.nic.in. According to the official announcement, the most important aspect is satisfying the required Educational Qualifications to apply for latest Central Government Jobs 2018. In case any candidate does not fulfill the conditions laid down by the officials the He/She might get rejected. So one should be more careful and go through the official announcement more than once to ensure all the particulars regarding Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2018. Candidates can apply for latest 10th,12th Pass Jobs here. Contenders should also note that the mode of application is Online and all the links pertaining to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 have been updated in the below sections. Applicants first need to register themselves on the official site and then login to fill the online application form. The Login Credentials should be kept in private and are meant not to share with any third parties.
Free Job Alerts for all the job hunters in India. Job Seekers looking out for latest Govt Jobs in Delhi can apply for Delhi Police MTS Civilian Job Openings 2018. Another aspect of any recruitment process is the Age Limitations. Contenders should possess the mentioned Age Specifications in order to be eligible for Delhi Police MTS Civilian Recruitment 2018 Notification. Here as per the official announcement candidates should be in the age group of 16-27 years as on 16th January 2018. Age Relaxation refers to category one belongs. The detailed info on age relaxation has been given below. The important dates for Delhi Police MTS Posts 2018 are as follows. The opening date to update the information on the job portal is 17th December 2017 and the Closure date is 16th January 2018. So candidates should start applying as soon as the links are opened.
Details of Delhi Police Multi-Tasking Staff Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Delhi Police|
|Post Name||Mutli Tasking Staff(MTS)|
|No of Vacancies||707|
|Qualifications||Check below for Info on Qualifications|
|Last Date||16th January 2018|
|Start Date||17th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Details|
The above tabular column gives us the details about the latest Delhi Police MTS Civilian Jobs in India. In this article, you can find all the details regarding the recruitment 707 Multi Tasking Staff Civilian Posts 2018. The application process is clearly mentioned in the below sections of this page. To complete the application process candidates need to pay a certain amount as an application fee. For info on Application Fee, one can go through the official announcement attached at the end of this page. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are exempted from paying any fee towards Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Selection Criteria for shortlisting the contenders consists of two stages, Written Exam, and Personal Interview. Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in both the rounds. Contenders selected for Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018 offered a pay matrix level-1: Rs.18000/- to Rs.56900/-. Job Seekers can go through the Syllabus for all Latest Government Jobs from our blog. Also, one can get information on Admit Cards and can access all the Previous Papers from our website.
Vacancy Details for Delhi Police MTS Civilian Jobs 2018
- Cook – 253 Posts
- Water Carrier – 54 Posts
- Safai Karmachari – 237 Posts
- Mochi(Cobler) – 14 Posts
- Dhobi(Washerman) – 68 Posts
- Tailor – 16 Posts
- Drafty – 3 Posts
- Mali(Gardner) – 16 Posts
- Barber – 39 Posts
- Carpenter – 7 Posts
Educational Qualifications for Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Civilian Posts 2018
- Passed Matriculation or Equivalent or ITI in the Trade Form from any Government Recognised Institution/Board.
Age Limit for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age – 16 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
- Relaxation Age
• For SC/ST – 32 Years
• For OBC – 30 Years
• For UR – 35 Years
Selection Process for Delhi Police Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy 2018
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
PayScale Offered for Delhi Police Civilian Job Openings 2018
- Candidates shortlisted for Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018 offered a pay matrix level-1: Rs.18000/- to Rs.56900/-.
Application Fee for Delhi Police Group-C Notification 2018
- Applicants can refer to Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for more information about the application fee payable towards Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Posts 2018.
Guidelines on How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Delhi Police at www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in (or) www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Check for Delhi Police Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details given in the Advertisement thoroughly.
- Click on the online application link to apply for Delhi Police Jobs 2018.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all the mandatory fields.
- Verify all the details provided once again.
- Pay the application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on Submit Button.
- Take a hard copy of the Submitted Application form for future reference.
To Download Delhi Police Recruitment Notification 2018 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.