DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of DHS Assam Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy Info on DHS Assam Job Openings 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for DHS Assam Employment News 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process for DHS Assam Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale offered byDirectorate of Health Services Assam 2017-18
- 1.7 Application Fee for DHS Assam Notification 2017-18
- 1.8 Steps to fill Online Application for DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18
Hai Job Seekers!!! Are you waiting for Medical Jobs? Then your wait is over with the DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. The selection committee of Directorate of Health Services Assam has come up with the best Employment News ever in India. Aspirants from Assam interested in providing health services to the people can proceed and apply for DHS Assam Job Openings 2017-18. So contenders can go through the below entire article for all the details regarding DHS Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Candidates who are waiting for latest Assam State Govt Jobs can have a look at this page. As per the sources from Directorate of Health Services, Assam officials have released the advertisement to engage 216 candidates for Pharmacist, Radiographer, Laboratory Technician, Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant and Dresser Vacancies. So why waste time immediately start applying for DHS Assam Jobs 2017-18 before the last date commences.
To help you we have updated this page with all the related info like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale Offered. Free Job Alerts for all the residents of Assam looking out for latest Govt Jobs in India 2017-18. Aspirants can check the DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Notification officially released on the website of Directorate of Health Services Assam at www.dhs.assam.gov.in. The essential requirement for DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Notification is the educational qualifications which are mandatory to be fulfilled to consider you for the positions that you have applied. As there are various disciplines, the required skills vary accordingly. For more details about the DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18, educational qualifications check the below sections of this page.
The next criteria to be eligible for DHS Employment News 2017-18 is the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations. According to the official advertisement, the contenders willing to apply for DHS Careers 2017-18 should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 43 Years. The mentioned eligibility criteria are compulsory for the positions announced by the Directorate of Health Services Assam officials. Have a look at the below article for details on this Govt Job Notification. Now coming to the Application Process which is done through Online Mode. No other mode of application is acceptable by theDirectorate of Health Services Assam. Guidelines on how to fill the Online Application form discussed on this page. Also, you can refer to the official announcement made by the recruitment board of DHS Assam 2017-18 if in case you have further queries. For more Assam Vacancies visit the official site.
Details of DHS Assam Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Services Assam|
|Post Name||Radiographer and Other Posts|
|No of Vacancies||216|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||30th December 2017|
|Start Date||16th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Here the above table gives us all the complete details required for DHS Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Make sure you go through all the given information thoroughly to not commit any mistakes in the future. After successful completion of the Application, Process candidates have immediately proceeded to another page wherein you need to pay the Application Fee as per the category. For General Category it is Rs.250/-, and for OBC Category it is Rs.150/-. You can also download the Admit Cards for the various Govt Jobs through our blog. As per the data available from the official notification, the hiring process consists of two stages, Academic Scores, and Selection Test. Candidates first will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained by them in their academics. Then finally, based on their performance in the Selection Test they are alloted for the positions they have applied. Contenders will also receive a PayScale based on the discipline they have selected. Go through all the Previous Papers and Syllabus for latest Govt jobs through our official site.
Vacancy Info on DHS Assam Job Openings 2017-18
- Pharmacist – 34 Posts
- Radiographer – 49 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 41 Posts
- Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant – 44 Posts
- Dresser – 48 Posts
Educational Qualifications for DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18
- Pharmacist – Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy from any recognized University and registered under Assam Pharmacy council.
- Radiographer – Radiographer Technician Certificate Course or above from any Govt Recognized Institute of Assam.
- Laboratory Technician – Labour Technician Certificate Course or above from any Govt Recognized Institute of Assam.
- Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant – Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university with a certificate of Computer Application.
- Dresser – HSLC or equivalent passed from a recognized board with experience.
Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for DHS Assam Employment News 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 43 Years
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H) Candidates – 5 years
Selection Process for DHS Assam Vacancy 2017-18
- Academic Scores
- Selection Test
PayScale offered byDirectorate of Health Services Assam 2017-18
- Pharmacist – Pay band 2, Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- + GP of Rs.7400/-
- Radiographer – Pay band 2, Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- + GP of Rs.6200/-
- Laboratory Technician – Pay band 2, Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- + GP of Rs.6200/-
- Account Assistant/ Junior Assistant – Pay band 2, Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- + GP of Rs.7400/-
- Dresser – Pay band 2, Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- + GP of Rs.5000/-
Application Fee for DHS Assam Notification 2017-18
- For General Category – Rs.250/-
- For OBC Category – Rs.150/-
Steps to fill Online Application for DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18
- Interested and Eligible candidates can visit the official site of Directorate of Health Services Assam at www.dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Check for DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for Radiographer, and Other Posts Vacancies.
- Willing aspirants can download the notification.
- Go through all the details stated in the official announcement.
- Open the link to apply online for DHS Assam Job Openings 2017-18.
- Fill all the fields with the necessary things.
- Upload the necessary documents like Photograph and signature if required.
- Pay the relevant application fee as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the Submitted Application form.
To Download DHS Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here