DSE Haryana Recruitment 2018 Notification for 60 Legal Assistant Posts Apply @schooleducationharyana.gov.in
DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of DSE Haryana Legal Assistant Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 DSE Haryana Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.3 DSE Haryana Legal Secretary Educational Qualifications 2017-18
- 1.4 DSE Haryana Openings Age Limit 2017-18
- 1.5 DSE Haryana Legal Assistant Jobs Selection Process 2017-18
- 1.6 DSE Haryana Employment News PayScale 2017-18
- 1.7 DSE Vacancy Application Fee 2017-18
- 1.8 Guidelines to apply for DSE Recruitment 2017-18
Are you in search of latest Governmnet Jobs? Then this DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017-18 Notification might put an end to your search. On this page, you can go through all the details given in the advertisement and apply on the specified dates accordingly. Remember you should have all the required qualifications at the time of attending DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. This would be an excellent chance for all those looking for State Government Jobs. All the interested candidates are requested to find all the details that are necessary to consider you for the post you want to apply. As per the data released by the officials of DSE Haryana in the DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017-18 Notification, there are about 60 Legal Assistant Vacancies. So contenders are intended to check the specifications given in the official announcement and start applying before the last date, i.e., 22nd December 2017. Details about the latest Employment News discussed below. So go through the entire article until the end to not miss out any information.
Candidates make a note that all the details mentioned in this post are only to refer, aspirants can go through the official notification released at www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in. Now coming to the Primary requirements that the applicants should have while applying for DSE Haryana Legal Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Notification is Educational Qualifications. As per the details from the official announcement, candidates should be a Law Graduate from a recognized University of India. For complete information on DSE Haryana Jobs 2017-18 check the official DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017-18 Notification which we have provided at the bottom of this page. For more Free Job Alerts check here. If you are not eligible for the qualifications as mentioned above you can always check other 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs from our website. Remember that you will not be considered for the further recruitment process if you do have the specified eligibility criteria.
Candidates can apply for latest Graduate Jobs by referring to our blog here. Now along with the educational qualifications, the second requirement is the Age Limitation and Age Relaxations. As per the data stated in the DSE Haryana Legal Advisor Recruitment Notification 2017-18 candidates should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a MaximumAge of 40 years to be eligible for 60 Legal Secretary Jobs 2017. Candidates should mandatorily possess the above-specified criteria otherwise they might be rejected by the officials. So to avoid the discomfort of being rejected only eligible candidates should apply for DSE Haryana Vacancies 2017. Are you interested to know more about latest jobs? Then proceed further to check the below article where ae have given all the info about Selection Process, PayScale, and Application Fee?
Details of DSE Haryana Legal Assistant Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Directorate School Education Haryana|
|Post Name||Legal Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||60|
|Qualifications||Check below for Qualification Details|
|Last Date||22nd December 2017|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Interested in applying for 60 Legal Assistant Vacancies then please consider checking the above table wherein we have provided the basic details that mentioned in DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017. People who are willing to apply for latest Central Govt Jobs can refer to this page. Now those people want to apply for DSE Jobs 2017 should be well informed about the application process which is clearly discussed in the below sections of this article. Candidates will be selected for the positions they have applied based on their performance in the Recruitment rounds. The officials have clearly mentioned that apart from Written Test and Personal Interview there are no other stages being conducted by the officials of DSE Harayana 2017 as part of the Selection Process. Finally, the people who get shortlisted for the positions of 60 Legal Assistant Vacancies 2017-18 will receive a PayScale of Rs.23500/-. Contenders can also refer to various Previous Papers available on our blog. Also, you can get the complete info on the Syllabus for all latest Govt Jobs in India. Applicants can download their Admit Cards for DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
DSE Haryana Vacancy 2017-18
- Legal Assistant – 60 Posts
DSE Haryana Legal Secretary Educational Qualifications 2017-18
- First Division in 10th and 12th is compulsory.
- Law Graduate from any Recognised University (English Medium).
DSE Haryana Openings Age Limit 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
DSE Haryana Legal Assistant Jobs Selection Process 2017-18
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
DSE Haryana Employment News PayScale 2017-18
- Legal Assistant – Rs.23500/-
DSE Vacancy Application Fee 2017-18
- No Application Fee
Guidelines to apply for DSE Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit the Official Website of Directorate School Education at www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in.
- Check for 60 DSE Haryana Legal Advisor Jobs Notification 2017-18.
- Read all the details given in the advertisement officially released by the Officials of DSE Haryana.
- If eligible download the advertisement along with the application if needed.
- Click on the link to apply online for DSE Haryana Vacancy 2017-18.
- Fill the Online Application form as per the prescribed format.
- Recheck and Click on Submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the submitted Online application form.
To Download DSE Haryana Legal Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017-18 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.