GK Today | GK Hindi | GK Quiz 28 December 2017 | Daily GK Questions In Hindi
GK Today, Hindi GK, GK Quiz 28 December 2017, GK Quiz Today: Take General Knowledge Quiz on GK Today on this page. Aspirants preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any Job Interviews can practice Today’s GK Questions here.
We compile GK in Hindi also. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 28 December 2017 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Practice given GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today.
GK Today- GK Quiz 28 December 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
1. Which state government has decided to launch DAMAN which is new malaria control program?
C. Uttar Pradesh
2. Name the person who recently won the National title at 6 red Snooker?
A. Geet Sethi
B. Ishpreet Chadha
C. Pankaj Advani
D. Yasin Merchant
3. Cornell University scientists have developed a reusable polymer. This polymer is able to remove pollutants from flowing water within seconds. Name the polymer which does they use for this?
4. The Sohan Lal Commodity Management (SLCM) has tied up with which bank(s) to provide collateral management services to farmers at affordable interest rates?
A. HDFC Bank & IndusInd Bank
B. HDFC Bank & Kotak Mahindra Bank
C. Both IndusInd Bank & Kotak Mahindra Bank
D. IndusInd Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank
5. Which of the following transactions are available through Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana scheme for retailers?
A. Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
B. Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
C. Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD)
D. All of the above
6. Who is the Cheif Minister of Madhya Pradesh state?
A. Raman Singh
B. Shivraj Singh Chouhan
C. Mukul Sangma
D. Harish Rawat
Today GK in Hindi – 28 December 2017 GK Hindi Quiz
7. Name the online platform which is launched for central government employees to apply for leave and access their service-related information?
A. electronic- Management Information System (e-MIS)
B. electronic-Human Resource Management System (e-HRMS)
C. electronic-Industrial Management System (e-IMS)
D. electronic-Human Resource Planning System(e-HRPS)
8. During the Western Fleet Whaler Pulling Regatta, which naval ship has won prestigious Cock Trophy?
A. INS Vijay
B. INS Viraat
C. INS Vishal
D. INS Vikram Aditya
9. Who is going to set up BunkarMitra–Handloom Helpline Centre?
A. Ministry of Textiles
B. External Affairs Ministry
C. Narendra Modi
D. Sushma Swaraj
10. Name the missile, which is recently test-fired intercontinental surface-to-surface nuclear capable ballistic missile?
11. What is the currency of Armenia?
12. Who is the Governor of Uttar Pradesh state?
A. Ram Naik
B. Om Prakash Kohli
C. Mridula Sinha
D. Vajubhai Vala
We hope GK Today is as exciting as our previous GK Questions. All India Jobs gives you GK in Hindi also. Yesterday’s quiz was also fascinating. You can check it out here. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us and comment below. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Current Affairs and General Knowledge Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.