GK Quiz Today | Hindi GK | General Knowledge Quiz On 22nd December 2017 | Daily GK Questions and Answers In Hindi
GK Quiz 22nd December 2017, GK Quiz Today, Hindi GK: You can read Latest 22nd December 2017 GK Questions on this page. Aspirants who are preparing for government exams or any other bank exams can practice Today’s GK Questions here. We also compiled GK in Hindi. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you to crack any competitive exam with good score. Our team from All India Jobs cover almost all Latest GK Questions.
Take Current Affairs Quiz 22nd December 2017 to enhance your general awareness. Practice given GK Hindi which will cover important news across India as well as the world. Individuals can visit our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily GK Questions.
Practice Today’s GK Quiz – GK Questions 22nd December 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
1. Which state has recently signed a MoU with Isha Foundation to rejuvenate its rivers?
A. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
2. The Joda East Iron Mine (JEIM) has been honoured with Golden Peacock Innovation Management Award 2017. Which firm is the honour of JEIM?
A. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd
B. Jindal Steel
C. Tata Steel
D. Hindalco Industries
3. Project Mausam is the initiative of which union ministry in India which is implemented by ASI?
A. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
B. Ministry of Human Resource Development
C. Ministry of Culture
D. Ministry of Panchayati Raj
4. In which city, the Southern Command of Indian Army is conducting a significant army exercise called ‘Hamesha Vijayee-2017’?
5. PM Narendra Modi has launched the major skill development projects in which city?
6. India has signed six agreements related to various fields with which country?
7. Which bank has launched a web portal to overcome the illegal pooling of funds?
C. Yes Bank
8. India-Nepal Folk Crafts Festival is going to start in which city?
9. For developing Metro-6 corridor, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has signed an agreement with which Metro Rail Corporation?
A. Chennai Metro Rail Limited
B. Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation
C. Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation
D. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
10. Who has been elected as acting chairperson of National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
A. Madan B Lokur
B. U D Salvi
C. Mohit Seth
D. B M Raikar
Today’s GK Questions In Hindi – 22nd December 2017 GK Quiz In Hindi
11. बीबीसी स्पोर्ट्स पर्सनालिटी ऑफ द ईयर 2016 पुरस्कार किसने जीता?
A. रोजर फ़ेडरर
B. एंडी मुर्रे
D. मिलोस रोनिक
12. किस राज्य के लिए, केंद्र सरकार ने 450 करोड़ रुपये की विशेष सहायता जारी की है?
A. आंध्र प्रदेश
13. कौन से सेलिब्रिटी असाम पर्यटन का ब्रांड एंबेसडर है?
A. दीपिका पडुकोन
B. प्रियंका चोपरा
C. एम्. इस. धोनी
D. सचिन तेंडुलकर
14. हेरिटेज संरक्षण योजना कितने शहरों में शुरू करने की योजना है?
15. नोएडा प्राधिकरण के सीईओ कौन हैं?
A. अदिति अशोक
B. राहुल वर्मा
C. दीपक अगरवाल
We hope the given GK Quiz is helpful to you. All India Jobs gives you Daily Hindi GK too. Yesterday’s quiz was also fascinating. You can check it out here. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us and comment below. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily GK Questions.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SSC Phase 8 Recruitment 2020 | Apply at ssc.nic.in for 1355 Phase VIII Selection Post Vacancies
- MOIL Recruitment 2020 | 36 Graduate/ Management Trainee Posts | Apply Now!!
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.