GK Quiz Today | Hindi GK | General Knowledge Quiz On 29 December 2017 | Daily GK Questions and Answers In Hindi
GK Today, GK Quiz 29 December 2017, GK Quiz Today: Take General Knowledge Quiz on GK Today on this page. Aspirants preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any Job Interviews can practice Today’s GK Questions here. You can get Latest GK Questions on this page.
We compile GK in Hindi also. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 29 December 2017 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Practice given GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today.
GK Today- GK Quiz 29 December 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
1. With which country, India hold talks on cooperation in defense and security?
D. North Korea
2. Who is the prime minister of Israeli?
A. Reuven Rivlin
B. Mahmoud Abbas
C. Benjamin Netanyahu
D. Ariel Sharon
3. In response to the Yemeni government request, how much amount of medical assistance has been provided by India to Yemen?
A. $5 million
B. $1 million
C. $3 million
D. $2 million
4. Which Municipal Corporation launched Atal Jan Aahar Yojana scheme in December 2017 for poor people to provide lunch at Rs 10?
A. North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
B. West Delhi Municipal Corporation (WDMC)
C. South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC)
D. East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC)
5. How much amount of the annual budget for the year 2018 is reduced by United Nations?
A. $286 million
B. $276 million
C. $266 million
D. $256 million
6. Name the person who won National Award for acting cinematography?
A. Vidhya Balan
B. Shri Pradhan
C. Nithya Shree
D. Anjuli Shukla
Today GK in Hindi – 29 December 2017 GK Hindi Quiz
7. The Simbalbara National Park (SNP) is located in which state from the following?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Himachal Pradesh
8. What is the theme for 25th National Children Science Congress (NCSC-2017)?
A. Science and Youth: Joint Venture
B. Science and Innovation for Sustainable Development
C. Science and Intelligence
D. Science for Future
9. For the most Premier League goals in a calendar year, Harry Kane has broken who’s record?
A. Michael Owen
B. Alan Shearer
C. Kevin Keegan
D. Andy Cole
10. Anupam Shrivastava is chairman and managing director (MD) of which telecommunications company?
11. BSNL is going to launch 4G services in which state in January 2018?
A. Tamil Nadu
12. World Bank with which state sign an agreement to give $318 million loans for irrigation projects?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Madhya Pradesh
We hope GK Today is as exciting as our previous GK Questions. All India Jobs gives you GK in Hindi also. Yesterday’s GK Quiz was also fascinating. You can check it out here. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us and comment below. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Current Affairs and General Knowledge Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.