GK Quiz Today | Hindi GK | General Knowledge Quiz On 30 December 2017 | Daily GK Questions and Answers In Hindi
GK Today, GK Quiz 30 December 2017, GK Quiz Today: Take General Knowledge Quiz on GK Today on this page. Aspirants preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any Job Interviews can practice Today’s GK Questions here. You can get Latest GK Questions on this page.
We compile GK in Hindi also. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 30 December 2017 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Practice given GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today.
GK Today- GK Quiz 30 December 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
1. According to the latest government notification, the interest rate suitable for term deposit for a period of one year has been reduced to _____ percent for the first quarter of the year 2018.
2. Through which film Vin Diesel named as the top-grossing actor of 2017 by Forbes?
A. Wonder Woman
B. Saving Private Ryan
C. Fast and Furious
D. The Fate of the Furious
3. As per the government notification, interest rate on Public Provident Fund (PPF) for the fourth quarter of the financial year 2017-18 has tightened at what percent?
4. Which of the following Bank is going to provide a USD $318 million loan for modernization of irrigation projects in Tamil Nadu state?
C. World Bank
5. The 100th Annual Conference for 4-days of the Indian Economic Association has inaugurated in which state?
A. Andhra Pradesh
6. FAME India Scheme is being implemented by which Ministry?
A. Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change
B. Ministry of Science and Technology
C. Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
D. Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
Today GK in Hindi – 30 December 2017 GK Hindi Quiz
7. Central Government has taken a tailor-made action plan for developing the socio-economic condition of _____ “most-backward” districts across India.
8. Union Ministry of Corporate Affairs is going to propose ‘Condonation of Delay Scheme’ to give support for 300000 disqualified directors of companies. This scheme will be operational from _________ to __________?
A. February 1 to March 31, 2018
B. March 1 to May 31, 2018
C. January 1 to March 31, 2018
D. January 1 to May 31, 2018
9. From a test range in Odisha state on December 28, 2017, India successfully conducted the third test firing of its indigenously developed AAD supersonic interceptor missile. What does AAD stand for?
A. Active Air Defence
B. Attacking Air Defence
C. Anti-tank Air Defence
D. Advanced Air Defence
10. Name the mobile app launched by the Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh which can help/ warn farmers about diseases affecting the livestock?
A. Livestock Epidemic Diagnosis
B. Livestock Disease Forewarning
C. Livestock Disease Informatics
D. Forewarning Livestock Epidemic
11. Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine that deals with diseases related to _____.
A. Nervous System
12. Harare is the capital of which city?
We hope GK Today is as exciting as our previous GK Questions. All India Jobs gives you GK in Hindi also. Yesterday’s GK Quiz was also fascinating. You can check it out here. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us and comment below. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Current Affairs and General Knowledge Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply 87 Agriculture Officer / Agriculture Research Officer Posts
- Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2020 | 25 Food Safety Officer Posts | Apply Online @punjabsssb.gov.in
- APAHD Recruitment 2020 | Apply 78 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts @ap.gov.in
- DDA Recruitment 2020 | Apply 286 Assistant Section Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.