GK Quiz Today | Hindi GK | General Knowledge Quiz On 31 December 2017 | Daily GK Questions and Answers In Hindi
GK Today, GK Quiz 31 December 2017, GK Quiz Today: Take General Knowledge Quiz on GK Today on this page. Aspirants preparing for Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs or any Job Interviews can practice Today’s GK Questions here. You can get Latest GK Questions on this page.
We compile GK in Hindi also. This General Knowledge Quiz will help you crack any competitive exam with a good score! Our team from All India Jobs covers almost all Latest GK Questions.
Take General Knowledge Quiz 31 December 2017 to enhance your proficiency in Current Affairs. Practice given GK in Hindi. This GK Quiz covers Latest News, International Affairs, National News of India, etc. Individuals can visit our Current Affairs page to take a look at Current Affairs Today.
GK Today- GK Quiz 31 December 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
1. Which Ministry has launched SAUBHAGYA Scheme?
A. Health and Family Welfare
B. Women and Child Development
2. Who appointed as India’s Sherpa for G20?
A. Shaktikanta Das
B. Rajiv Bansal
C. Pradeep Singh Kharola
D. Anoop Mishra
3. India’s First Bitcoin Trading App has launched by which exchange?
A. London Stock Exchange
B. Hong Kong Stock Exchange
C. Shanghai Stock Exchange
D. Pluto Exchange
4. SEBI Caps how much percentage Cross-Shareholding in Rating Agencies?
5. Name the person who elected as the new President of Liberia?
A. Joseph Boakai
B. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
C. George Weah
D. Alex J. Tyle
6. Which is first ever foreign investment management company that has received the RBI’s green signal to start the first foreign-owned asset reconstruction company (ARC) in India?
A. KKR & Co
B. Fidelity Investments
C. BlackRock, Inc.
D. JPMorgan Chase & Co
Today GK in Hindi – 31 December 2017 GK Hindi Quiz
7. Which e-commerce company has made Aadhaar necessary for tracking lost packages?
A. Ali Baba
8. Based on ______ “120 Beats Per Minute” film which is directed by Robin Campillo has won the Golden Peacock Award for best film at the 48th International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
9. SnehlataShrivastava become the first woman who appointed as ________?
A. Secretary-General of RajyaSabha
B. Chief Justice of India
C. Secretary-General of LokSabha
D. Deputy Governor of RBI
10. Bhashan Char Islands are located in which place?
11. In December 2017, which Municipal Corporation has launched Atal Jan Aahar Yojana for poor people to provide lunch at Rs 10?
A. West Delhi Municipal Corporation (WDMC)
B. East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC)
C. North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)
D. South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC)
12. Which ministry has decided to issue recapitalization bonds to PSBs in January?
B. External Affairs
C. Home Affairs
We hope GK Today is as exciting as our previous GK Questions. All India Jobs gives you GK in Hindi also. Yesterday’s GK Quiz was also fascinating. You can check it out here. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us and comment below. Bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Current Affairs and General Knowledge Updates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UP Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Apply 183 LMRCL Assistant Manager & Other Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 1141 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 | 557 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts | Apply Online @gserc.in
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Apply 121 Social Worker, Psychologist & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.