GK Quiz Today | Latest GK Questions and Answers 19th December 2017
GK Quiz 19th December 2017, GK Quiz Today: You can read Latest 19th December 2017 GK Questions on this page. Aspirants who are preparing for government job exams or any other bank exams can practice GK Questions Today. These GK Questions 19th December 2017 will help you to crack any competitive exam with good score. Our team from All India Jobs cover almost all Latest GK Questions.
TakeCurrent Affairs Quiz 19th December 2017 to enhance your general awareness. Practice given GK Questions which will cover important news across India as well as the world. Individuals can visit our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily GK Questions.
Practice GK Quiz Today – 19th December 2017 GK Questions
1. Who was named by the UK royals as a ‘Companion of Honour’?
A. JK Rowling
B. Bonnie Wright
C. Evanna Lynch
D. Stephenie Meyer
2. Which network UIDAI Temporarily Stops from Conducting Aadhaar Linked e-KYC Certification?
3. The NPS subscribers can prematurely withdraw how much percentage of corpus tax-free according to the Union Budget 2017-18?
4. Name the first Egyptian who won Premier League player of the month award?
A. Mohamed Aboutrika
B. Mohamed Salah
C. Ramadan Sobhi
D. Mohamed Elneny
5. How many consecutive times was Pep Guardiola named as Premier League manager of the month?
6. The football president Marco Polo del Nero is from which country? He recently got rejected by FIFA.
7. Name the person who won BBC African Footballer of the Year 2017?
A. Yacine Brahimi
B. Mohamed Salah
C. Yaya Toure
D. Riyad Mahrez
8. Arvind Inamdar Foundation honored which of the following person with ‘Police Jeevan Gaurav Award‘?
A. Ashok Kamte
B. Sumedh Singh Saini
C. Kanwar Pal Singh Gill
D. Julio Ribeiro
9. Who is President of Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA)?
A. Vikas Singh
B. Dharun Singh
C. Manohar Singh
D. Ramesh Singh
10. Which organization is going to set up Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund to boost the financing of milk processing capacities?
A. Indian Dairy Association (IDA)
B. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
C. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
D. National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
11. For fund export infrastructure, which new scheme is going to be launched by the Union Government?
A. Trade Infrastructure for Export Support (TIES)
B. Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES)
C. Trade Infrastructure for Export Supply (TIES)
D. Trade Infrastructure for Export Standard (TIES)
12. To develop an MSME ecosystem focused on Maharashtra and Gujarat, which bank has partnered advisory services firm Pantomath Advisory?
A. HDFC Bank
B. Yes Bank
C. SBI Bank
D. ICICI Bank
13. What is the official emblem for Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games?
C. Winter Dream
14. Which of the following country and India has started the 8th edition of bilateral military exercise “EKUVERIN 2017”?
B. Sri Lanka
15. As per Union Budget 2017-18, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to set up Payments Regulatory Board (PRB). Who will be chairman of the PRB?
A. Cabinet Secretary
B. Finance Secretary
C. Finance Minister
D. Governor of RBI
We hope the given GK Quiz is helpful to you. Yesterday’s quiz was also very interesting. You can check it out here. If you have any doubts, please contact us through the given mail id. You can also bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily GK Questions.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.