GK Quiz 20th December 2017, GK Quiz Today: You can read Latest 20th December 2017 GK Questions on this page. Aspirants who are preparing for government job exams or any other bank exams can practice GK Questions Today. These GK Questions 20th December 2017 will help you to crack any competitive exam with good score. Our team from All India Jobs cover almost all Latest GK Questions.
Take Current Affairs Quiz 20th December 2017 to enhance your general awareness. Practice given GK Questions which will cover important news across India as well as the world. Individuals can visit our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily GK Questions.
GK Quiz Practice Today – GK Questions 20th December 2017
1. Who is the Railway Minister of India?
A. Manohar Parrikar
B. Suresh Prabhu
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Nitin Gadkari
2. Indian Railways to install CCTV cameras in 983 stations by using which fund?
A. Consolidated Fund
B. Nirbhaya Fund
C. Public Fund
D. Contingency Fund
3. India’s first social audit law has launched by which state government?
4. government to rule on severe tobacco pack warnings canceled by which state high court?
A. Andhra Pradesh
5. In which state Eastern India’s first compressed natural gas (CNG) stations for scooters has launched?
6. Which theme from the following is the theme for International Migrants Day (IMD) 2018?
A. Together with Migration
B. Migrants contribute
C. Safe Migration in a World on the Move
D. Co-operate with your Co-workers
7. For which state Naveen Patnaik is the chief minister?
A. Madhya Pradesh
8. Which state CM has approved 25 percent reservation for their state students in NLUO?
D. Uttar Pradesh
9. Who will take charge as President of Congress party recently?
A. Amarinder Singh
B. Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
C. Rahul Gandhi
D. Abhijit Mukherjee
10. On which date Russias presidential election will take place?
A. March 10, 2018
B. March 18, 2018
C. February 21, 2018
D. April 1, 2018
11. Which country has largest diaspora population in the world, according to the UN World Migration Report 2018?
12. Which Indian shuttler has won silver at the 2017 women’s singles World Badminton Superseries tournament at Dubai?
A. Saina Nehwal
B. P.V. Sindhu
C. Sri Krishna Priya Kudaravalli
D. Saili Rane
13. In which freestyle category, Sushil Kumar has secured gold in the 2017 Commonwealth Wrestling Championships (CWC) in South Africa?
A. 64kg freestyle category
B. 84kg freestyle category
C. 74kg freestyle category
D. 54kg freestyle category
14. In which of the following states, the Gautam Budha Wildlife Sanctuary (GBWS) is located?
A. Bihar and Jharkhand
B. Bihar and Uttar Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand
D. West Bengal and Jharkhand
15. Which country raises import tax on cell phones?
We hope the given GK Quiz is helpful to you. Yesterday’s quiz was also very interesting. You can check it out here. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us and comment below. You can also bookmark our website www.allindiajobs.in for Daily GK Questions.