HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 70 Operator Posts Apply @hal.india.com
HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of HAL Operator Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy Info of HAL Jobs 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for HAL Careers 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limit and Age Relaxation for HAL Openings 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process for HAL Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale Offered by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2017-18
- 1.7 Application Fee for HAL Employment News 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for HAL Notification 2017-18
Hello aspirants!!! Hope you are not tired of searching for latest Defense Jobs in India. The selection committee of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has come up with the HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to engage people for 70 Operator Vacancies in the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Contenders can apply for latest Central Govt Jobs from here. In this article, we have updated all the info about the HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations and Age Relaxations, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, and PayScale Offered. Contenders should also note the essential dates to fill the online Application form. The opening date to update your information on the job portal has already started, and the closing date is 8th January 2018. So contenders can check all the information about the HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification through the below article.
Free Job Alerts for all the citizens of India looking out for govt jobs. Aspirants can check the latest HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification officially released by the officials on their website at www.hal.india.com. Contenders must be well informed about the eligibility criteria which includes Educational Qualifications and Age Limit. Now according to the official announcement the educational qualifications listed as per the vacancies announced by the officials. Remember that your applications will not be accepted by the selection board of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited unless you satisfy the required criteria to fill in 70 Operator Posts. For more details about the qualifications check the below article entirely to avoid the discomfort of being rejected for HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Job Seekers who are not eligible can always check the latest Graduate Jobs along with the Diploma Jobs from our website.
Next coming to the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations which are mandatory to be eligible for the various disciplines announced by the HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. As per the data available by the officials in the advertisement candidates willing to apply for HAL Employment News 2017-18 should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 28 Years. Similarly, the Age Relaxations are varying according to the category. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category will have an age relaxation of 5 years, for OBC Category it is three years. So all the people interested in applying for latest Govt Jobs can immediately check the HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
Overview of HAL Operator Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|No of Vacancies||70|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||8th January 2018|
|Start Date||18th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
The above-given table depicts all the information about HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Candidates make sure that the mode of application for HAL Jobs 2017-18 is Online and you can follow the steps given in the below article. Applicants will have to undergo two rounds, Written Examination and Document Verification. Candidates have to ensure that they have all the required documents while applying for HAL Recruitment 2017-18. Coming to the written exam which is the qualifying round of this recruitment, hence you have to be well prepared for it by following Syllabus and Previous Papers available on our website. Check all the details available on this page twice before applying for HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. You can also download Admit Cards from our blog.
Vacancy Info of HAL Jobs 2017-18
- Operator (Fitting) – 22 Posts
- Operator (Welding) – 16 Posts
- Operator (Grinding) – 5 Posts
- Operator (Turning) – 5 Posts
- Operator(Moulding) – 18 Posts
- Operator (Milling) – 2 Posts
- Operation Theatre Technician – 1 Post
- Dental Hygienist – 1 Post
Educational Qualifications for HAL Careers 2017-18
- Operator Posts – 10th Standard, NTC (ITI in Fitter Trade), NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate in Fitter Trade).
- Operation Theatre Technician – Candidates should be 10th, 12th Pass(Physics, Chemistry & Biology), and Bachelor’s Degree in Operation Theatre Technology from a recognized Institution/ University.
- Dental Hygienist – Applicants must be 10th, 12th Pass(Physics, Chemistry & Biology), Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery from a recognized Institution/ University.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation for HAL Openings 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation
• For SC/ST – 5 Years
• For OBC – 3 Years
Selection Process for HAL Recruitment 2017-18
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
PayScale Offered by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2017-18
- Candidates shortlisted for HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification will be offered a PayScale according to the disciplines. Details about salary are listed below.
- Post-Wise Salary Info
• For Operator – Rs.15910/-
• For Operation Theatre Technician and Dental Hygienist – Rs.16820/-
Application Fee for HAL Employment News 2017-18
- For OBC Category – Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category – Nil
Application Process for HAL Notification 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited at www.hal.india.com and go to the careers page.
- Check for HAL Operator Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on the link to apply online.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per the category you belong.
- Complete the HAL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the details before clicking on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the HAL Application form for future use.
To Download HAL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.