HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 12 Civil Judge Vacancy Apply @hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of HPPSC Civil Judge Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy Details of HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for HPPSC Jobs 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limitations and Age Relaxation HPPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.5 HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Selection Process
- 1.6 HPPSC Careers 2017-18 PayScale
- 1.7 Application Fee HPPSC Civil Judge Notification 2017-18
- 1.8 Steps to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18
Hello Job Seekers, are you searching for the latest PSC Jobs in India? Then HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification will put an end to your search. Read all the details given in this Employment News of HPPSC Jobs 2017-18. The recruitment members of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission have recently issued the HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to hire people for about 12 Civil Judge posts in Shimla region. So this is a great opportunity for all the residents of Shimla waiting for the latest State Govt Jobs. Contenders make sure that they go through all the information that is provided on this page carefully in order to not commit any mistakes in the further process. So go have a look at the HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification which is officially released on the website at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. For more Graduate Jobs stick on to this page daily. Remember that all the details mentioned in this post are for reference purpose only, you need to check the official notification attached to the bottom of this article.
Free Job Alerts for all the job seekers from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Candidates make sure that you are aware of the important dates which include Starting and the Ending date for HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Now according to the details from the official notification the opening date to update your information on the job portal has already started which is 15th December 2017. So, contenders make sure that you immediately start applying before the last date commences,i.e.5th January 2018. Here on this page, one can find the complete information regarding the HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification like Eligibility Criteria which includes, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations and Age Relaxations, Selection Methods, Application Process, Application Fee, Payscale offered. So go through the entire article to not encounter any problems in the future.
Now as per the officials of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission contenders should satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria else their applications will get rejected. Hence to avoid the discomfort of rejection you need to check the official notification twice before applying. According to data presented in the HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification, candidates must be a holder of a Law Degree from any University recognized by the Bar Council of India. Also, He/She must be an Indian Citizen. Contenders should have the knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh. Next coming to the Age Limit, job seekers should have a Minimum Age of 22 Years and a Maximum Age of 35 Years. Applicants who are not fulfilling any one of the above-given eligibility criteria will not be allowed for the further recruitment rounds.
Overview of HPPSC Civil Judge Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (LLB)|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||5th January 2018|
|Start Date||15th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Now check the above table which depicts the basic details which are necessary for HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. For more news about the Govt Jobs in India check our official site here. The mode of applying for HPPSC Careers 2017-18 is through Online Medium. So have a look at the below sections of the article to know the stepwise process. Candidates can also visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in for detailed info. After applying for the HPPSC Jobs 2017-18, candidates shall pay the examination fee towards HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification via online transactions. The officials have clearly stated that candiadtes belonging to General category shall remit an amount of Rs.400/- and for others it is Rs.100/-. Applicants are selected are based on their performance in two rounds which is Prelims and Mains Examination. Candiadtes can go through the Syllabus and Previous Papers available on our webiste. Finally, shortlisted contenders will receive a handsome pay scale according to the norms of the organization. Contenders can proceed and download the Admit Cards for the Preliminary Examination here. Check the upcoming sections on this page daily for info on latest job notifications.
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18
- Name of the Post – Civil Judge(LLB)
- No of Vacancies – 12 Posts
Educational Qualifications for HPPSC Jobs 2017-18
- Candidate must be a holder of a Law Degree from any University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Must be an Indian Citizen.
- The knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Age Limitations and Age Relaxation HPPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 22 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- Age Relaxation – 3 Years
HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Viva – Voce
HPPSC Careers 2017-18 PayScale
- Candidates selected for 12 Civil Judge Vacancies in HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification are offered a Pay Scale of Rs.27700/- to Rs.47770/- as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee HPPSC Civil Judge Notification 2017-18
- For General Category – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST Category – Rs.100/-
Steps to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Check for HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 12 Civil Judge Vacancies.
- Download the official notification and go through all the data presented in it.
- Eligible candidates can check for the link to apply online for HPPSC Openings 2017-18.
- Fill the online application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the examination fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, click on the Submit Button.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
To Download HPPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.