HSSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 282 Lab Attendant and Other Vacancy Apply @hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of HSSC Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy Info of HSSC Openings 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for HSSC Jobs 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limit and Age Relaxation for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process for HSSC Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale Offered by Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2017-18
- 1.7 Application Fee for HSSC Employment News 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for HSSC Notification 2017-18
Hello Aspirants!!! Is anyone searching for Haryana Govt Jobs? Then you are at the right place. This article might put an end to your search. Officials from Haryana Staff Selection Commission have recently announced HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for all the people from Haryana looking out for latest State Govt Jobs. According to the selection committee of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, the recruitment conducted for about 282 Lab Attendant, Junior Lecture Assistant, Tabla Player, Sub-Fire Officer, Fire Station Officer Vacancies. So contenders grab this wonderful opportunity and start applying for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Candidates shall go through all the details presented on this Employment News page to not miss out any specification and also to avoid the discomfort of being rejected by the officials.
Competitors can also check the HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification which released by the officials on their website at www.hssc.gov.in. You can even have a look at this Free Job Alerts for more detailed info. Remember that all the data presented on this page are only for reference purpose, contenders need to check the official advertisement which is attached to the bottom of this article. Mainly job aspirants should focus on critical points which are Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Procedure, Application Fee and PayScale offered for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Essential dates to be considered for the HSSC Jobs 2017-18 are the starting and the closing periods. The opening date to update the information on the job portal of Haryana Staff Selection Commission is 19th December 2017, and the closure date is 24th January 2018.
Next coming to the Eligibility criteria which includes Educational Qualifications and Age Limit. The required educational qualifications are discussed below on this page. Ensure that you have valid proofs for all the details you have mentioned in the application fee. Now according to the data available from official notification, the essential qualification is a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University. Candidates who are not suitable for the requirements as mentioned above can always apply for other Graduate Jobs 2017. The other important aspects in the HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 are the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations. As per the details presented in the official advertisement, candidates should have a Minimum Age of 17 Years and a Maximum Age of 42 Years to be eligible for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Remember that if you do not satisfy the criteria as mentioned earlier, then your application might get rejected by the officials.
Details of HSSC Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Lab Attendant and Other Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||282|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||24th January 2018|
|Start Date||19th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Now the above-depicted table gives us the complete information about the ongoing recruitment in Haryana Staff Selection Commission. To ensure that you are aware of all the info regarding Application process which done in Online Medium follow the steps on how to fill the HSSC application form discussed in the below sections of the article. Coming to the selection criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18, which consists of only one round which is the Written Examination. Applicants are shortlisted based on their scores obtained in the written test. So you need to prepare well with the help of the Syllabus and Previous Papers available on our official site. Contenders can also download the Admit Cards for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
Vacancy Info of HSSC Openings 2017-18
- Fire Station Officer – 10 Posts
- Sub-Fire Officer – 26 Posts
- Tabla Player – 23 Posts
- Junior Lecture Assistant – 61 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 162 Posts
Educational Qualifications for HSSC Jobs 2017-18
- Fire Station Officer – Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Sub-Fire Officer – Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average.
- Tabla Player – Diploma in Tabla from a recognized institution. Knowledge of Hindi up to Middle standard.
- Junior Lecture Assistant – Matric with science with five years’experience in a college.
- Laboratory Attendant – Matric with Physics, chemistry, EtioloSr or General science. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Ivtatric Standard or Higher education.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 17 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
Selection Process for HSSC Vacancy 2017-18
- Written Examination
PayScale Offered by Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2017-18
- Candidates shortlisted for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification will be offered a PayScale according to the disciplines. Details about salary are listed below.
- Post-Wise Salary Info
•Fire Station Officer – RS.9300-34800/- with G.P Rs.3600/-
•Sub-Fire Officer – Rs.9300-34800/- with G.P Rs.3200/-
•Tabla Player – Rs.5200-20200/- with G.P Rs.1800/-
•Junior Lecture Assistant – Rs.5200-20200/- with G.P Rs.2400/-
•Laboratory Attendant – Rs.5200-20200/- with G.P Rs.1900/-
Application Fee for HSSC Employment News 2017-18
- For OBC Category – Rs.225/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs.53/-
Application Process for HSSC Notification 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Haryana Staff Selection Commission at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Check for HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates can click on the link to apply online.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the relevant application fee as per the category you belong.
- Complete the HSSC Online Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the details before clicking on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the HSSC Application form for future use.
To Download HSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.