IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of IAF Group C Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 IAF Group C Civilian Jobs 2017-18 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for IAF Group C Openings 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process for IAF Group C Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale and Grade Pay Offered by Indian Air Force
- 1.7 Application Fee for IAF Group C Civilian Notification 2017-18
- 1.8 Steps to follow while Applying for IAF Recruitment 2017-18
Hello Job Seekers!!! Anyone waiting for Defense Jobs, here your wait is over. Indian Air Force has come up with a fantastic news for you people. The officials have issued the IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification on their official site at www.indianairforce.nic.in. According to the sources from the Indian Air Force, the officials are planning to hire almost 122 candidates for Group C Civilian Posts. So the best Employment News ever from the Indian Air Force for the coming year was issued recently. So candidates proceed to apply for IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. To make your work easier we have updated all the details like Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations and Age Relaxations, Hiring Process, and PayScale offered.
Job Aspirants can check the IAF Recruitment 2018 Notification released by the officials of Air India Limited at the official website at www.indianairforce.nic.in. Candidates must be well informed about the tentative dates of applying for IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2018. The opening date for downloading the application form from the official site has already started, and the closure date for submission of Offline Application is 9th January 2018. Free Job Alerts for all the citizens of India who are looking for latest jobs in India. Remember that application for Indian Air Force Jobs 2017-18 will not be accepted by the officials if the contenders do not satisfy the mentioned educational qualifications. The complete information about the required educational requirements discussed in the below sections of this article. Also, candidates can refer to the IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for further queries. Job seekers if not suitable for the qualifications need not worry you can always check the latest Govt Jobs notifications through our blog.
Now coming to the Qualifications required by the contenders to fill in 122 Group C Civilian posts in the Indian Air Force are varied as per the discipline. But the primary requirement is that the candidates should have passed 10th Class from any recognized Board/ Institute. Other qualifications related to all the positions detailed in the below article. So make sure you read the complete article not to miss any info about the IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Contenders who do not have the above-given criteria they can always apply for other 10th, 12th Pass Jobs through our website. Secondly, candidates should possess the specified age limit to be eligible for IAF Group C Civilian Jobs 2017-18. According to the Indian Air Force officials, aspirants who should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 25 Years. Similarly, the Age Relaxations differ as per the category. For SC/ST category it is five years, and for OBC Category it is 3 Years.
Details of IAF Group C Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Group C Civilian|
|No of Vacancies||122 Posts|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||7th January 2018|
|Start Date||9th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
From the above table, we have provided all the basic information about IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. The mode of applying for IAF Jobs 2017-18 is via Online. So job applicants should go through the below article twice before applying. After successful completion of the application, process candidates can download their Admit Cards here. As per the data available from the official notification, the hiring process consists of three rounds which are as follows, Written Exam, Skill/ Practical/ Physical Test, Personal Interview. Finally whoever gets shortlisted for IAF Group C Civilian Vacancies will get an excellent pay scale along with grade pay as mentioned in the below article. You also have a look at the Syllabus specified for the Indian Air Force Jobs 2017-18 from our website. Also one can go through all the Previous Papers available on our blog.
IAF Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy Details
- Multi Tasking Staff – 57 Posts
- House Keeping Staff – 35 Posts
- Laundry Man – 1 Post
- Cadet Orderly – 1 Post
- Mess Staff – 9 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 1 Post
- Cook – 10 Posts
- Civilian Mechanical transport Driver – 2 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Painter – 1 Post
IAF Group C Civilian Jobs 2017-18 Educational Qualifications
- For Lower Division Clerk – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi or manual typewriter; or A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer.
- For Civilian Mechanical transport Driver – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid local driving license for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience.
- For Carpenter, Painter – Industrial Training Institute certificate in the appropriate/akin field or trade viz. Carpenter or ExServiceman in proper business viz Carpenter Rigger
- For Others – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for IAF Group C Openings 2017-18
- Age Limitations
• Minimum Age – 18 Years
• Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation
• For SC/ST Categories – 5 years
• For OBC Categories – 3 years
Selection Process for IAF Group C Recruitment 2017-18
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Practical/ Physical Test
- Personal Interview
PayScale and Grade Pay Offered by Indian Air Force
- The candidate selected for IAF Group C Civilian Posts will get a Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- to Rs.1900/-.
Application Fee for IAF Group C Civilian Notification 2017-18
- Applicants can refer to the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for more details about the Application Payable towards IAF Jobs 2018.
Steps to follow while Applying for IAF Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Indian Air Force at www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- Check for IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
- Download the official announcement.
- Read all the details given in the advertisement.
- Click on the link to Apply Online for 122 Group C Civilian Vacancies 2017-18.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the Online Application form.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature if necessary.
- Verify once again all the details you have provided.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a Print out of the submitted online application for future use.
To Download IAF Group C Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here