Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of Indian Army FAD Notification 2018
- 1.2 Vacancy Info on Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for Indian Army Employment News 2018
- 1.4 Age Limit and Age Relaxation for Indian Army FAD Openings 2018
- 1.5 Selection Process for Indian Army Jobs 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Indian Army 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Indian Army FAD Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2018
Hello aspirants!!! Tired of searching for latest Defense Jobs? Your wait is over with the announcement of the most recent Central Govt Jobs Notification in the Indian Army. So check the below article entirely for all the details regarding Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification.The selection committee of Indian Army has come with the best Employment News ever. As per the data available from the official announcement, the members of the recruiting team have said that Hiring Process is conducted to engage about 125 candidates in Field Ammunition Depot Department for various positions. According to the officials, there are four divisions which are Material Assistant, Lower Division Clerk(LDC), Fireman, Tradesman. So candidates check the below article thoroughly for more info on Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Free Jobs Alerts for all the citizens of India who want to join the Indian Armed Forces. Candidates can check the official Indian Army FAD Notification 2018 released by the officials on their website at www.indianarmy.nic.in. Here on this page contenders can find all the links to download the Official Notification and Offline Application form. Also, you can get know all the details about Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Process, Application Fee, PayScale offered for Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification. Coming to the main criteria required by all the candidates to be eligible for Indian Army Field Ammunition Depot Jobs 2018 are the Educational qualifications. Contenders willing to apply for Indian Army Vacancy 2018 must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized School/ College/ University. So make sure you go through the official advertisement twice before applying for Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018.
Next essential condition to be fulfilled to be applicable for any Govt Jobs in India is the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations. Now according to the data presented in the official announcement candidates should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 27 Years. Applicants should satisfy all the above-given conditions to avoid the discomfort of rejection by the Indian Army officials. The Relaxation Age varies as per the category. Next comes the Application Process submitted through the offline medium. The details about how to send the offline application form are discussed below on this page. Aspirants ensure that they check the Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification twice before proceeding to apply. After successful completion of the registration process, you can download the Admit Cards for the first phase of the hiring process from here. Contenders who are not suitable for above-given criteria can always apply for other Graduate Jobs through our blog.
Details of Indian Army FAD Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Field Ammunition Depot|
|No of Vacancies||125|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||11th January 2018|
|Start Date||21st December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Here the above-given table gives us the complete info on Latest Recruitment in India. On this, you can also find the Selection Process, Salary Offered, Application Fee. Therefore candidates should refer to All India Jobs page carefully to not encounter any problems in the future. Coming to the Hiring Process which consists of Written Examination and Personal Interview. Candidates can start preparing for the Written exam by following the Syllabus and Current Affairs regularly from our official site. You can also have a look at all the Previous Papers available on our blog. Check the upcoming sections daily on this page to know more about the latest recruitment in India.
Vacancy Info on Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post – Field Ammunition Depot
- No of Vacancies – 125 Posts
- Post-wise vacancy details
• Material Assistant – 8 Posts
• Lower Division Clerk(LDC) – 11 Posts
• Fireman – 4 Posts
• Tradesman – 102 Posts
Educational Qualifications for Indian Army Employment News 2018
- Contenders willing to apply for Indian Army Vacancy 2018 must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized School/ College/ University.
Age Limit and Age Relaxation for Indian Army FAD Openings 2018
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Selection Process for Indian Army Jobs 2018
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
PayScale offered by Indian Army 2018
- Material Assistant – Rs.29200/-
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC) – Rs.19900/-
- Fireman – Rs.19900/-
- Tradesman – 18000/-
Application Fee for Indian Army FAD Notification 2018
- Aspirants willing to apply for Indian Army Jobs 2018 must pay a certain amount as an application fee towards Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification. For more info on the application fee, you can refer to the official announcement.
Application Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of Indian Army.
- Go to the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Check for Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the advertisement for 125 Field Ammunition Depot Vacancies.
- Eligible candidates can download the offline application form through the official site.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the Indian Army FAD Application form in the prescribed manner.
- Pay the relevant fee applicable for Indian Army FAD Recruitment 2018 Notification if required.
- Finally, Submit the Indian Army FAD Application to the below given postal address.
- Take a hard copy of the Application for future use.
To Download NICL Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here