Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Details of Indian Navy DEO Notification 2018
- 1.2 Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Vacancy Info 2018
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy DEO Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Age Limitations and Age Relaxations for Indian Navy Careers 2018
- 1.5 Selection Criteria for Indian Navy DEO Openings 2018
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Indian Navy 2018
- 1.7 Application Fee for Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Notification 2018
- 1.8 Application Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants!!1 Anyone interested in Defense Jobs? Then there is an excellent chance to get placed in Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai. Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment Notification is out and is grabbing the attention of all people residing in Mumbai. You can check all the details here on the most recent Employment News page. As per the sources form the Indian Navy, the recruitment is being conducted to hire people for 16 Data Entry Operator Grade A&B Vacancies 2018. Now the contenders must be aware of the essential dates required for Indian Navy Jobs 2018. As per the data available from the official advertisement, contenders can start applying for Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment 2018 Notification until the 13th January 2018. So have a look at the below entire article to know more about the Central Govt Jobs in India.
Free Job Alerts for all those aspirants who want make use of this chance after checking Name of the Vacant Post along with Number of positions available, Starting Date, Last Date, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fee, Selection Process, PayScale and Grade pay offered by Indian Navy for 16 Data Entry Operator (Grade A&B) Vacancies 2018. Along with the above details, we have also provided the links to download the Official Notification at the bottom of this article. Contenders need to follow the rules prescribed in the official Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment Notification through the website of Indian Navy at www.indiannavy.nic.in or www.bhartiseva.com. More details about this Govt Jobs are discussed further in this article after which you can proceed and apply for Indian Navy Careers 2018.
Now the info presented in the official Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment Notification has made clear about many things top of which the contenders have to know about the Post-wise Educational Qualifications which are quite significant at the time of applying. As per the sources in the Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment Notification candidates willing to apply must hold a Degree from a recognized University for Grade A post and 10+2 from a recognized Board or Equivalent for Grade B post. And consider checking other Graduate Jobs and 10th,12th Pass Jobs from our blog. The officials of Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai, have given suffice information in the advertisement related to Age Limit. Now according to data from the official notification candidates must have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 25 Years as on the date of applying for Indian Navy Jobs 2018.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator(Grade A&B)|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||13th January 2018|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
From the above tabular column, you can get the complete details about Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment Notification. Check the above table carefully and proceed to apply for 16 Data Entry Operator(Grade A&B) Vacancies.Candidates who are showing their willingness Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 must submit their filled applications in the prescribed manner through Online Mode on or before the closing date which is 13th January 2018. Also, ensure that the Indian Navy officials will not accept applications received after the final date even if they satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned earlier. So read all the data stated on this All India Jobs page to avoid the discomfort of being rejected by the officials.
Now all the people who have successfully submitted their applications will have to undergo some of the recruitment process based on which they are finalized for 16 Data Entry Operator(Grade A&B) Jobs 2018. According to the notification, officials have stated that apart from Written Examination there are no other stages in the selection process. Thus you can prepare well for the hiring process with the help of Syllabus, Current Affairs and Previous Papers available on our website. You can also get all the updates on Admit Cards for Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment Notification through our blog.
- Data Entry Operator Grade A – 14 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade B – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade A – Degree from a recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator Grade B – 10+2 from a recognized Board or Equivalent.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Age Relaxation
• SC – 5 Years
• OBC – 3 Years
- Written Examination
- Data Entry Operator Grade A – Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-
- Data Entry Operator Grade B – Rs.29200/- to Rs.92300/-
- Candidates willing to apply for Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment 2018 Notification must pay a non-refundable amount as an application fee towards 16 Data Entry Operator Vacancies.
- Visit the official site of Indian Navy at www.bhartiseva.com or www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Check for Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment 2018 Notification and download it.
- Read all the details presented in the official notification thoroughly.
- Eligible candidates can click on the link to apply Online for 16 Data Entry Operator Vacancies.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the Indian Navy Application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the relevant field as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the Indian Navy Application for future reference.
To Download Indian Navy DEO Grade A&B Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here