IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 51 Jr.Assistant-IV Posts Apply Offline
IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details about IOCL Digboi Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant-IV Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Educational Qualification for IOCL Digboi Junior Assistant Jobs 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limit for IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection process for IOCL Digboi Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale offered by IOCL Digboi
- 1.7 Application Fee for IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant Posts 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for IOCL Jobs 2017-18
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued the IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to hire 51 candidates for Jr.Assistant-IV Posts in IOCL-Assam Oil Division. Candidates in search of latest Employment News can apply for IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. To make your search easier we are attaching the official notification and the links to the official website below in this article. According to the data given in the advertisement officials of IOCL are hiring people for Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Production), Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (P&U) , Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Electrical), Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Mechanical) , Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Quality Control). Candidates from Assam can apply for the latest State Govt Jobs. Candidates should also make sure that they satisfy the educational qualifications accordingly. Contenders applying for IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant Jobs 2017-18 should read the official notification more than once in order to avoid any mistakes while filling the application form.
Aspirants should go through the IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2017-18 Notification officially released on the website www.iocl.com in case they have further doubts. Now as per the official announcement job seekers should be well informed about the educational qualifications. Interested candidates can download the application forms along with the official advertisement. The educational qualifications have been listed below according to the disciplines. If the candidates do not satisfy the given educational qualifications they will be merely rejected in the first step itself. So applicants need to be more careful while applying. Residents of Assam who are in search of Graduate jobs can start applying for IOCL Refinery Vacancies 2017-18 before the last date. As the mode of application is Offline candidates can refer to the below section on guidelines for applying to IOCL Jr.Assistant Jobs 2017-18. For more info about Government Jobs in Assam can refer to our blog.
Free Job Alerts for people in search of Govt Jobs in India. Another Important aspect while applying for any Govt jobs is the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations. Here the contenders should have the specified Age Limit as per the official announcement. Also, the candidates should have valid proofs/ documents in support of their given educational qualifications and age. The age relaxation differs as per the category. The candidates should have a Minimum Age of 18 years and a Maximum age of 26 years as on the date of submission of application. Tentative dates of IOCL Digboi Notification are essential to remember. The opening date for submission of application is 6th December 2017 and the closure date is 13th December 2017.
Details about IOCL Digboi Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|No of Vacancies||51|
|Qualifications||Check below for info on qualifications|
|Last Date||13th December 2017|
|Start Date||6th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
The above gives us the information regarding the latest Government Jobs Notification. Candidates should note that all their application will be rejected if they do not meet the standards of Indian Oil Corporation of India Limited. Contenders have to pay a certain amount as an application fee for the completion of the application process. The Application fee also varies as per the categories. The detailed info about the application fee is mentioned in the below article. The selection process for IOCL Digboi Refinery Recruitment 2017-18 consists of two stages, Written Test, and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. In a similar manner, the shortlisted candidates will be getting a pay scale based on the norms and conditions of the organization along with a grade pay. Job Aspirants can go through the below article for complete details on the salary. Applicants need to prepare well for the written test by referring to the Syllabus. Also, one can go through all Previous Papers and download Admit Cards for all latest govt jobs.
IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant-IV Vacancy Details
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Production) – 22 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (P&U) – 9 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Electrical) – 6 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Mechanical) – 11 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Quality Control) – 3 Posts
Educational Qualification for IOCL Digboi Junior Assistant Jobs 2017-18
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – BSc (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U) – 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates for reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – 3 Years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engg with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved/ identified for PBD positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 3 Years full-time Diploma in Electrical Engg with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved/ identified for PBD positions.
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV – B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or M.Sc (Chemistry regular course) from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 45% marks in total.
Age Limit for IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant Vacancy 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 26 years
Selection process for IOCL Digboi Recruitment 2017-18
- Written Test
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test
PayScale offered by IOCL Digboi
- Aspirants can go through the IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for more details on the PayScale to be provided to the selected candidates.
Application Fee for IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant Posts 2017-18
- Candidates can refer the official announcement of IOCL Digboi Junior Assistant-IV Recruitment 2017-18 available on the official website for info on the Application fee.
Application Process for IOCL Jobs 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Indian Oil Corporation of India at www.iocl.com.
- Check for IOCL Digboi Recruitment 2017-18 Notification .
- Go through the details given in the advertisement.
- Download the application form attached along with the notification.
- Fill the application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the application fee as per the requirement.
- Submit the application form along with the required documents to below address.
- Take a xerox copy of application form for future reference.
The DGM (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD), Digboi -786171
To Download IOCL Digboi Jr.Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017-18 – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.