ITBP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ITBP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Notification 2018 Details
- 1.2 Indo Tibetian Border Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 ITBP Police Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 ITBP Police Head Constable Jobs 2018 Age Limits, Age Relaxation
- 1.5 Indo Tibetan Border Police Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- 1.6 ITBP Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.7 ITBP Police Recruitment 2018 for Constable Vacancy Selection Process
- 1.8 ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Pay Scale
- 1.9 How To Fill ITBP Online Application Form for Constable Jobs 2018
भारत तिब्बती सीमा पुलिस बल अधिसूचना 2018: If you are looking for Police Jobs, then ITBP Recruitment is the perfect one to start your career. After a long time, Indo Tibetan Border Police Department has announced a job notification for those who are having ITI Certificate or Diploma in Engineering. ITBP Recruitment is a great opportunity for the people seeking for Sarkari Naukri in India. ITBP has decided to fill the 241 vacancy position of Constable (Motor Mechanic) and Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) with young and dynamic candidates. What are you waiting for??? Hurry Up!!! And start applying for ITBP Jobs. To become a part of ITBP Police Recruitment 2018, one should register their application form in between the specified dates. ITBP Force will recruit the candidates based by conducting the selection rounds based on the application received. Don’t miss out this opportunity if you are eligible for ITBP Vacancy 2018. For more details about ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification like Eligibility details, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to Fill ITBP Online Form etc can refer the complete article.
Applications are received by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force from eligible and interested candidates for filling up the vacant positions Constable and Head Constable in Group C (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in ITBP Force. Besides the vacancy details, people who possess the desired educational qualifications are only eligible to apply for ITBP Free Job Alert. An individual who has a Certificate in Motor Mechanic or possesses a diploma in Automobile Engineering or ITI can eligible to apply for ITBP Jobs. Along with that candidate should have age limitations in between 18 to 25 years can submit their online application forms which are available on the official website www.itbppolice.nic.in. Closing Date to submit the ITBP Police Constable Application Form is 31st January 2018. Applications received after the final dates will not be accepted by the officials.
Along with educational qualifications and age limits, candidates must ensure the ITBP Notification details which are enclosed in this article in the below sections. ITBP Constable Vacancy Notification link is available at the end of this page for candidates reference. While submitting the ITBP Online forms, he/she must make sure to pay the application fees as per their categories. General / OBC candidates must remit the registration fee of Rs. 100/- to get application acceptance by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Dept. Once the applications are accepted at the online portal, candidates can start their exam preparation for ITBP Constable Bharati 2018 Examination which is going to be conducted soon after the registration closing dates. We will update the ITBP Admit Card in our portal after the official announcement made by the ITBP Force.
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment Notification 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police|
|Post Name||Constable, Head Constable|
|No.of Vacancies||241 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Start Date||02nd January 2018|
|Last Date||31st January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for Salary details|
All the Information furnished in the above table is for candidates reference. Interested candidates who are looking for Diploma Jobs can refer the complete details about ITBP Vacancy and apply for it. Since the applicants are selected by conducting various selection rounds by ITBP Force. ITBP Police Online Written Examination is one among them. All the trendy and latest GK Questions & Current Affairs are provided on this website which is very useful for the applicants at the time of their preparation. Since most of the competitive exams are focusing on the general topics, it a better idea to have an awareness of current GK. Along with that, we are also sharing the ITBP Police Syllabus and Test Pattern. Practicing according to the given syllabus will helpful to crack the exam. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with this portal for latest updates on Govt Jobs 2018.
Indo Tibetian Border Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
ITBP invites online applications from eligible Male Indian Citizens for ITBP Vacancy. Following are the ITBP Job Vacancy details for candidates reference.
Total No.of Vacancies: 241 Posts.
- Head Constable (MM): 60 Posts.
- Head Constable (MM): 181 Posts.
ITBP Police Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualifications
Job Seekers who are looking for ITBP Police Vacancy should possess a Diploma in Automobile Engineering or ITI in respective trade from a government recognized university or institution along with a certificate in Motor Mechanic can apply for ITBP Jobs 2018.
ITBP Police Head Constable Jobs 2018 Age Limits, Age Relaxation
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
Interested candidates for ITBP Head Constable Jobs 2018 can register through online mode with the payment of application fee as per their categories.
- General / OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- SC / ST Category Candidates: Nil.
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starting Date: 02nd January 2018.
- Final Date to Submit the Application Form: 31st January 2018.
ITBP Police Recruitment 2018 for Constable Vacancy Selection Process
Applicants for ITBP Police Constable Vacancy will be done by Indo Tibetan Board Police Dept through the selection rounds which are as follows.
- Verification of Original Documents
- Height Bar
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Practical (Skill) Test
- Merit List
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Pay Scale
Selected candidates for ITBP Recruitment will receive the best pay scale from ITBP Police Force based on their positions. ITBP Vacancy Salary details are listed below.
- Head Constable (MM): Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- (as per 7th CPC).
- Constable (MM): Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- (as per 7th CPC).
How To Fill ITBP Online Application Form for Constable Jobs 2018
- Candidates are advised to visit the ITBP Official Website i.e., www.itbppolice.nic.in
- Click on Careers section on the homepage.
- Find the ITBP Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Download the ITBP Police Official Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Eligible candidates can proceed towards the online application form.
- Fill the ITBP Online Application form with required details.
- Cross check the details once before submitting the application form.
- If everything is fine, submit the ITBP Application Form.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
To Download ITBP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for 241 Constable, Head Constable Vacancies – Click Here
|ITBP Police Constable Previous Papers|
|ITBP Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2018|