LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification for 650+ Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Latest LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 LIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 LIC AAO Job Openings 2018 Age Limits, Age Relaxations
- 1.5 LIC 650+ AAO Vacancies 2018 Application Fee
- 1.6 LIC Recruitment 2018 for AAO Vacancies Selection Process
- 1.7 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.8 LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification Pay Scale
- 1.9 How To Apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs 2018??
भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम (LIC) will very soon going to release the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Posts to hire the most eligible and talented candidates. Individuals who wish to pursue a career with LIC must apply LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification by on or before the last date. Every year, Life Insurance Corporation of India organizes a recruitment drive to provide an employment opportunity for various unemployed candidates across the country by recruiting them for 650+ AAO Posts. People who are passionate about the LIC Employment News must keep in mind that LIC is an Indian State Owned Insurance Group and Investment Company with headquarters at Mumbai. Since it is one of the prestigious notification most of the aspirants are vying to apply for LIC AAO Job Openings.
Most of the competitors who are willing to set their career in LIC Platform must note that the minimum age to apply for LIC Vacancies 2018 must be 21 years while the upper age should not exceed 30 years. For applying for LIC AAO Jobs, One should possess Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a reputed organization. People who have the desired qualification can successfully apply for LIC Administrative Office Jobs by making the payment of application fee. The registration fee for LIC AAO Job Openings will vary according to their categories. People from General / OBC Categories must pay Rs. 600/- while SC / ST Candidates can pay the registration fee of Rs. 150/- through online mode. After the successful payment of the application fee, candidates are eligible to participate in the recruitment process conducted by the LIC Officials. In the selection process, candidates will get shortlisted based on their score in the online test. Therefore practice more for LIC Recruitment 2018 Online test, since the competition for LIC Jobs is going to be tough this year.
Also Check: LIC AAO Syllabus 2018 PDF Download
Latest LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Qualifications||Check below for qualification details|
|Start Date||December 2017|
|Last Date||January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
Free Job Alert: LIC is a great platform for freshers and experienced candidates for their career growth. If you are applying for LIC AAO Job Vacancies, then you must be aware of AAO duty. One the candidate is selected for LIC AAO Jobs, he/she must regulate new schemes, also co-coordinate with other departments, provide general assistance to the particular branch, manage the claims, adjust the settlement between client and employee. The main purpose of LIC AAO Job is to interact with the clients to make a better profit to the company. If you are interested to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification then refer the entire information about LIC Recruitment 2018 which are provided on this blog. Find more Graduates Jobs, Latest Govt Jobs in India on our blog.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to publish the job notification for Assitant Administrative Officer Posts on its official website. LIC Recruitment 2018 Job Openings is a fantastic news for the job seekers who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs
- LIC Department provides the vacancy details along with official notification on its main website. Expected vacancies for this year will be around 650 to 700 posts.
LIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017-18 Educational Qualifications
Aspirants applying for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017-18 Notification must have completed their Bachelor/Master’s Degree with minimum aggregate marks from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Job Openings 2018 Age Limits, Age Relaxations
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
LIC 650+ AAO Vacancies 2018 Application Fee
To apply for LIC AAO Exam 2018 which is going to be conducted in March 2018, aspirants must pay the Application Fee or Intimation Charges through online mode. Fee paid by the candidates are not refundable on any basis. Along with that candidates need to bear the bank transaction charges for the online application fee. Following are the LIC AAO Application Fee details.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
LIC Recruitment 2018 for AAO Vacancies Selection Process
For any fresher, LIC is one of the best career start in their lives. We advise the aspirants who are applying for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs must refer the selection procedure before applying for it. Here is a complete information about LIC AAO Selection Process.
- Online Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- LIC AAO Advertisement Release Date: December 2017.
- Last Date to Submit LIC Online Application Form: January 2018.
- Final Date to Pay the Application Fee: January 2018.
- LIC AAO Call Letter Release Date: February 2018.
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Online Exam: March 2018.
- Personal Interview Announcement Date: May 2018.
- LIC AAO Final Result Date: September 2018.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification Pay Scale
Final selected candidates for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs 2018 will receive the basic pay scale of Rs. 17240/- to Rs. 40,245/- (inclusive of City Compensatory Allowance & House Rent Allowance). Other benefits include Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Defined Contributory Pension, Cash Medical Benefit, Gratuity, LTC, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Mediclaim, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
How To Apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs 2018??
- Aspirants are advised to visit the LIC Official Website i.e., www.licindia.com
- On the Home page, select Careers section.
- Now Click on LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
- Download the LIC Official Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible, proceed towards the online application form.
- Fill the LIC AAO Application form with required details.
- Upload the scanned photographs, signature, and required documents.
- Cross check the entered data once before submitting the application form.
- If everything is fine and perfect, submit the LIC AAO Application Form.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Now your LIC AAO Application Form will be sent to your email.
To Download LIC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies – Click Here
|LIC AAO Previous Papers 2018|
|LIC AAO Syllabus 2018|
|Latest Central Govt Jobs|
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.