MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of MPPTCL Line Attendant Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy Details for MPPTCL Jobs 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for MPPTCL Line Attendant Posts 2017-18
- 1.4 MPPTCL Openings 2017-18 Age Limit
- 1.5 Selection Process for MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale offered by Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- 1.7 Application Fee for MPPTCL Notification 2017-18
- 1.8 Guidelines on How to Apply Online for MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18
Hello all!!! Tired of searching for latest job notifications. Here is the excellent chance ever to get employed in the Madhya Pradesh State Govt Jobs. Officials have come up with the most recent Employment News for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh. The selection board of Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited has issued the MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to engage 70 Line Attendants Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh. People who are in search of latest State Govt Jobs can use this chance to apply for MPPTCL Openings 2017-18 before checking the eligibility criteria twice to avoid the discomfort of being rejected. In this article, we have updated all the information like Start Date, Last Date to apply, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Process, Application Fee, Hiring process, PayScale offered. All the information provided on this page are only for reference purpose, candidates can check the MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for further clarifications.
Free Job Alerts for all the people of Madhya Pradesh. Contenders can check the MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification officially released by the officials on their website at www.mponline.gov.in. Job Seekers must remember the starting and the ending dates to apply for MPPTCL Jobs 2018. The opening date for MPPTCL Line Attendant Posts has already started. So Job hunters must rush to use this opportunity before the final date which is 14th January 2018. Make sure that you do not miss out the closing date to apply for Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017-18, as the officials will not accept any applications received after the last time. For more info regarding the MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification check the below article thoroughly.
Overview of MPPTCL Line Attendant Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Line Attendant|
|No of Vacancies||70|
|Qualifications||Check below for Qualification details|
|Last Date||14th January 2018|
|Start Date||8th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Info|
Interested in applying for latest jobs in Madhya Pradesh, then check the table mentioned above which has all the basic details about the MPPTCL Vacancy 2017-18. Job seekers willing to apply for MPPTCL Jobs 2017-18 must be a 10th pass with minimum 65% aggregate from any recognized University/ Board of India. Also, the candidate should have an ITI Certificate in the relevant trade. Aspirants can also apply for other Graduate Jobs and 10th,12th Pass Jobs if they do not satisfy the above mentioned educational qualifications. Now the next main aspect is the Age Limit which all the applicants must have as on the date of applying online. As per the data presented in the official notification, the contenders should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 40 years to be Eligible for MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
Candidates in search of latest Govt Jobs can use this chance of getting employment in Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited. Now coming to the application process which you have to do it in Online Medium and no other mode is acceptable. Steps on how to apply for MPPTCL Jobs 2017-18 discussed in the below sections. Candidates can download the Admit Cards through our blog. The hiring process given in the official advertisement consists of mainly two stages, Written exam and Personal Interview. Candidates are finally selected based on their performance in both the rounds. The shortlisted contenders will get an excellent PayScale based on the norms of the organization. So continue to read the below article for more info on the pay scale offered. Contenders can also have access to all the Previous Papers available on our website. Even you can have a look at the Syllabus for all the latest govt jobs.
Vacancy Details for MPPTCL Jobs 2017-18
- Name of the Post – Line Attendant
- No of Vacancies – 70 Posts
Educational Qualifications for MPPTCL Line Attendant Posts 2017-18
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with minimum 65% aggregate marks from any recognized University/ Board of India.
- Should possess ITI Certificate in the relevant trade from any of the Recognised Institute of India.
MPPTCL Openings 2017-18 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Selection Process for MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
PayScale offered by Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Selected Contenders will receive a pay scale according to the norms of the organization.
- As mentioned in the notification the salary offered is Rs.13000/-.
Application Fee for MPPTCL Notification 2017-18
- For OBC/ General – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs.800/-
Guidelines on How to Apply Online for MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited at www.mponline.gov.in.
- Check for MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 70 Line Attendants Vacancies.
- Download the official notification.
- Read all the details provided in the advertisement thoroughly.
- Eligible candidates click on the link to apply online for MPPTCL Jobs 2017-18
- Fill the online application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Upload any photograph and signature if required.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the submitted online application for future use.
To Download MPPTCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here