Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy Info Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications Naval Dockyard Jobs 2017-18
- 1.4 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Age Limit
- 1.5 Selection Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale Offered by Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2017-18
- 1.7 Application Fee for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Notification 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18
Great News for all the residents of Mumbai in search of latest Employment News. The recruitment board of Naval Dockyard Mumbai has come up with the most recent Defense Jobs NotificatiMumbai Mumbai. It is an excellent opportunity for aspirants waiting for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. The officials have announced the advertisement to engage people for 180 Apprentice Vacancies in the Mumbai Naval Department. All the candidates having Indian Citizenship are eligible to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2017-18. Job Seekers in search of latest Central Government Jobs can go through the entire article for detailed information. To help you guys we have provided all the info about Educational Qualifications, Age Limitations, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, PayScale Offered on this page. So contenders can download the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Notification attached below. As per the data provided in the official advertisement, officials are hiring candidates for various Apprentice Posts in Naval Dockyard Mumbai. Job aspirants can refer to the formal notice for more information about the notification.
Now coming to the central aspect of the eligibility criteria which is the Educational Qualifications, candidates should have passed 8th/ 10th class from a recognized board/ school. Also, contenders should have passed appropriate ITI/ Trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT as per the Apprentice Act 1961. So applicants can go through this Free Job Alerts for more info on the required qualifications. Next essential criteria to be fulfilled for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Job Openings is the Age Limit which is mandatory. As per the details obtained from the official announcement, contenders should have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 25 Years as on the date of applying for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Contenders who are not suitable for the above-given eligibility criteria can always check other 10th, 12th Pass Jobs here.
Next comes the Application process which is done via Online Mode. Candidates can check the below article as well as the official announcement released on the website of Naval Dockyard, Mumbai at www.bhartiseva.com. Firstly candidates have to register themselves with the basic details and acquire an User-Id and Password. The login credentials should not be shared with any other third party. Next, you must fill the online application form in the prescribed format. Upload the latest photograph and signature as per the requirement. Job Applicants shall pay a certain amount as an Application Fee towards Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. For more details about the Application Fee, contenders can go through the official announcement carefully.
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Post Name||Apprentice Posts|
|No of Vacancies||180|
|Qualifications||Check below for more details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||2nd January 2018|
|Start Date||12th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Info|
For latest Defense Jobs candidates shall follow the above-given table which gives us the complete info on the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Coming to the recruitment process which consists of four stages. Firstly applicants are shortlisted for the Written Test based on their Academic scores, after that they will have to undergo further two more rounds, Skill Test, and Personal Interview. Thus contenders finally selected for 180Apprentice Posts will get a handsome pay scale along with the grade pay. According to the selection committee, candidates will have two years of probation period during which they are given Seventy and Eighty percent of the minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State respectively.
- Name of the Post – Apprentice
- No of Vacancies – 180 Posts
- Candidates should possess 8th/ 10th class pass from a recognized school.
- Passed relevant ITI/ Trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
- Minimum Age – 19Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- During the first year of training – Seventy percent of the minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State.
- During the second year of training – Eighty percent of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.
- Candidates can refer to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for more details about the application fee payable towards 180 Apprentice Vacancy 2017.
- Visit the official website of the Naval Dockyard Mumbai at www.bhartiseva.com.
- Check for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and download it.
- Click on the link to apply Online for 180 Apprentice Vacancies in Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- Register yourself with the necessary details and get a User-Id and Password.
- The login credentials should be kept in Private.
- Fill the online application form with all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the relevant fees given in the official announcement.
- Finally, click on the Submit Buton.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
To Download UOH Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here