NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 69 ITI, Assistant, Lab-Assistant Trainee Apply @ntpc.careers.net
NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 NTPC ITI Trainee Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Vacancy Info on NTPC Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications for NTPC Jobs 2017-18
- 1.4 Age Limit for NTPC Vacancy 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process for NTPC Openings 2017-18
- 1.6 Pay Scale offered by National Thermal Power Corporation
- 1.7 Application Fee for NTPC ITI Trainee Notification 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for NTPC Recruitment 2017-18
Fantastic News for all the residents of Raipur, Chattisgarh looking out for latest State Govt Jobs. The NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification is grabbing the attention of all the people who are in search of latest Employment News from National Thermal Power Corporation. So candidates can use this wonderful opportunity to apply for the NTPC Jobs 2017-18. Aspirants can find the official notification below at the end of this article and also can refer to the official site at www.ntpc.careers.net. Here on this page, you can find all the details regarding the eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications and Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale Offered, Application Process and the Application fee payable towards National Thermal Power Corporation.
Free Job Alerts for all the contenders who are eagerly waiting for latest Graduate Jobs in India. Contenders should be aware of the critical dates for NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. The opening date to download the offline application form has already started, and the ending date to apply is 31st December 2017. So aspirants proceed and apply for NTPC Openings 2017-18. Coming to main criteria which is the Eligibility Criteria which is essential for all the candidates. According to the official’s candidates shall be a 10th,12th Pass and a Graduate Holder in the relevant field required for the 69 NTPC ITI, Assistant, Lab-Assistant Trainee Vacancies. Next coming to the Age Limitation and Age Relaxation which are mandatory for all the categories. Job Seekers willing to apply NTPC careers shall have a Minimum Age of 18 Years and a Maximum Age of 27 Years to be applicable for BSF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
NTPC ITI Trainee Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Post Name||ITI, Assistant, Lab-Assistant Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||69|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||31st December 2017|
|Start Date||Already Started|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
From the above-given table, you can get all the necessary information about National Thermal Power Corporation Openings 2017-18. Here on this page, you can also find the direct links to download the official notification as well as to apply online link. Make sure that you go through the entire article to avoid any problems in the further recruitment process. Now the mode of Application is Offline, so job hunters can follow the below sections of this article to know more about how to apply for BSF Recruitment 2017-18. After successful submission of the application, you can download the Admit Cards from here. Contenders applied for BSFITI; Assistant, Lab-Assistant Trainee Notification 2017-18 shall undergo two stages of Selection Process, Written Test and Skill Test wherein the candidates tested for their technical knowledge. For that, you should be well prepared for the recruitment rounds with the help of Syllabus and Previous Papers Available on our official site.
Vacancy Info on NTPC Recruitment 2017-18
- Name of the Post – ITI, Assistant, Lab-Assistant Trainee
- No of Vacancies – 69 Posts
Post-wise Vacancy Details
- ITI Trainee – 58 Posts
- Assistant Trainee – 5 Posts
- Lab-Assistant Trainee – 6 Posts
Educational Qualifications for NTPC Jobs 2017-18
- ITI Trainee – 10th Pass along with a full-time Regular ITI Course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic Trades respectively.
- Assistant Trainee – 10th Pass +Full time Regular ITI Course in (Fitter I Electrician I Electronics/ Instrument Mechanic) Trade+ English typing 30WPM / 150 Keystrokes Per Minute.
- Lab-Assistant Trainee – Full-time Regular B Sc. With Chemistry in Industrial-Applied Chemistry.
Age Limit for NTPC Vacancy 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years
Selection Process for NTPC Openings 2017-18
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Pay Scale offered by National Thermal Power Corporation
- Contenders finally shortlisted for NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification will get a handsome pay scale as per the norms of the organization and also varies as per the discipline which amounts to Rs.11500/- to Rs.26000/-.
Application Fee for NTPC ITI Trainee Notification 2017-18
- Candidates willing to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification will have to pay an application fee towards National Thermal Power Corporation can check the official advertisement for detailed info.
Application Process for NTPC Recruitment 2017-18
- Visit the official site of National Thermal Power Corporation at www.ntpc.careers.net.
- Check for NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification and download it.
- Go through all the information stated in the official notification thoroughly.
- Interested candidates can download the offline application attached to the advertisement.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the offline application form.
- Make the payment of the application fee as per the requirement.
- Finally, submit the application form along with the required documents to the below postal address.
Western Region-II Headquarters,
4th Floor, Magneto Office,
To Download NTPC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.